Headcanons #10

1. Rin can't see anyone behind the tree of ages. ( like those one way mirrors)

2. Kagome was almost 8 months pregnant in episode 15. ✔️

3. Time is weird in the black pearl. 14 years is 14 weeks or days for InuKag.

4. The tree of ages and the black pearl respectively let Rin and Kagome live as long as their husbands.

5. Rin still refuses to wear shoes, even in adulthood.

6. Jaken still thinks Rin is a brat. ( because he's Jaken and he's never liked Rin)

7. Kagome burys a box of letters at the tree of ages for her family to find at higurashi shrine so they know what's going on in her life in feudal Japan.

8. Toutasi gets mad that Tensegia broke.

9. Despite never being around, Setsuna respects her father. ( as evidenced in ep 23 when he arrived to revive Zero)✔️

10. Despite ( my headcanon bet) the bet between Kagome and Sango about Rin, Everyone in the village knew Rin would pick Sesshomaru over Kōkaku.

11. SessRin has a third child, a boy they name Toga.

12. InuKag has a second child, a boy they named after Kagome's father.

13. Towa learned to walk first.

14. Moroha was a pyromaniac baby which is why she has the robe of the fire rat.

15. Sango threatened Miroku she didn't want more than 3 kids. ( my excuse as to why they only have 3)

16. Setsuna meets Rin briefly when she dies for like 10 minutes in ep 24.

17. Towa has been expelled from 8 schools in 8 years.