InuKag Family Week Day 4: Reunion

Summery: InuKag's pov of my oneshot "family".

Kagome Higurashi didn't know how long she'd been trapped in this place by Sesshomaru in order to keep them safe from Kirinmaru. Her and Inuyasha had been in the pearl for who knows how long. Rin's in a coma inside the tree of ages after root head kidnapped her, and Sesshomaru was who knows where.

Out of nowhere however, Kagome and Inuyasha were teleported outside the black pearl.

" Inuyasha!"

" Kagome!"

" What the heck happened?!" Inuyasha exclaimed.

" I don't know.... " Kagome trailed off. Then suddenly as if realization hit the two missing parents.

" Moroha!"

They ran as fast as they could before coming across Inuyasha's older half brother Sesshomaru and his wife Rin.

" Sesshomaru! Rin!" Kagome cried out from behind Inuyasha. ( He's carrying her)

" Lady Kagome!" Rin cried excitedly as she ran to Kagome who had just got off Inuyasha's back.

" Where have you been?!" Inuyasha angrily asked Sesshomaru.

" This Sesshomaru does not have to tell his little brother anything." Was the answer from the always passive aggressive Sesshomaru.

It was Kagome who broke the tension. " So what do we do now?"

" Now we find our daughters." Rin replied.

" They should be in the village with the old Miko. I heard Lady Towa and Lady Moroha have not left the side of the Lady Setsuna." Jaken said. This made the parents of the twins look at each-other quickly. At this, Both sets of parents sprinted to the village, leaving Jaken behind.

The first one to see the 4 adults was Sango Houshi. " Kagome! Inuyasha!" She ran to her two friends and hugged them.

" Oh my gosh Sango you have wrinkles." Kagome said.

" I know!" Sango cried, happy to see her best friend again. She wiped her happy tears quickly." Oh I bet the both of you are just dying to see Moroha. She's so much like both of you in so many ways, she can shoot Miko arrows perfectly, use Miko powers perfectly and fight like a youkai, and I already explained to her that you didn't abandon her so she shouldn't be upset with you both. " Sango rambled. " Hisui! Go get Moroha!" Sango called to her son. Hisui complied with his mother's command.

A few minutes later Moroha appeared from Kaede's hut. Moroha looked at her parents, then Sango who nodded, then her parents again. " Mama! Papa!" She yelled excitedly as she flew into her parents arms.

" My little girl, you're so beautiful and so big!" Kagome cried.

" My little pup, have you been good while your mother and I were away?" Inuyasha asked.

" Yes, Papa-" Moroha was cut off by Hisui.

" She got herself in debt!" He laughed.

" Hisui, you better run, because when I catch you, you'll wish you were never born!" Moroha glared. This got him running to hide behind his uncle.

" Ha, that's my pup!" Inuyasha grinned.

" Debt?"Kagome asked.

" Oh it's not mine Mama, it's my former mentors. She lost a bet to Jyubi." Moroha replied.

" What about Koga?! He was supposed to be watching you." Inuyasha asked incredulously.

" Well, I'm mostly human, I had to make my own way so he gave me to his old mentor." Moroha looked down.

" Are you telling us, Koga gave you up and then his mentor SOLD you?!" Inuyasha growled.

" I'm almost done paying it off I promise papa!" Moroha's eyes widened.

" It's not your responsibility pup. It's your mentors responsibility to pay off her debt not you." Inuyasha replied softer as he picked up his daughter.

" Your papa is right Moroha but we will discuss this more later. You're clearly tired tonight." Kagome said softly to her daughter as she kissed her on the head.
As the family went home that night , the now free parents looked at eachother and nodded.

Jyubi and Koga were gonna regret making them angry......

To be continued.....