SessRin Week Day 1: Flowers

Summery: Pre-Yashahime, Post-Inuyasha the Final Act. Sesshomaru and a 15 year old Rin spend some time together.

It had been 7 years since Rin was left in the village with Kaede and since then, Sesshomaru has come to visit her once a month for those 7 years, while bring her beautiful, expensive gifts. On one of these days Rin asked him to accompany her to the flower field and Sesshomaru can never say no to her.

" Lady Kagome has taught me the meanings of most of the flowers. I never knew flowers could be so symbolic." Rin said excitedly as Sesshomaru just listened to her talk.

" Orange tiger lillies mean confidence and pride while the yellow ones mean thankfulness."

"Irises mean courage, wisdom and admiration."

" and the Wisteria-" Rin stopped.

" It means what?" Sesshomaru asked.

" Love. It means love." Rin blushed.
It was clear to him that she was embarrassed. But why?

( Ugh, men! Always so oblivious!)

" Oh? And which ones represent you?" He finally asked.

" Thankfulness and Admiration obviously. For I am very grateful that you said my life,and I am always so amazed by how strong you are!" She might have said rather quickly.

"And the courage and wisdom obviously represent you my lord. For you are the strongest, bravest and most intelligent being that I know!" She continued.

" Why were you nervous about the Wisteria?" He replied.

" It's nothing my lord." Rin replied back.

" Rin......" She knows not to lie to him.

" Because I love you!" She responded fast before covering her mouth like she said something she shouldn't have.

He did not respond for a solid minute and when he did, he picked up the flower crown Rin had made and put it on her head. " My Irreplaceable Rin, wait just bit longer and then this Sesshomaruwill make you his Lady of the West." Sesshomaru said.

Rin just gasped.