Reboot ( Coming Soon )

"Honestly, how many interviews are you going to fail next, son? I can't always keep paying for your wants and needs. Either get a job or you're out of the house as soon as you graduate."

"Onii-chan, don't let father pressure you or discriminate you just because you haven't found the right job. It's like finding the right music to listen to."

"Hikigaya, as your teacher, I am deeply concerned and worried about your career choices. You haven't given them to me yet and everyone in the class has already handed over their career choices to me."

"Hikki, do you need me to give you tips on job interviews? I may know a few tricks up my sleeve."

"I am not surprised that they decided not to hire you, Hikigaya-kun. You do look like a security threat to most people in society. I suppose Hikidangerous-kun shall be one of my new insults for you."

"Hey kid, wanna help me deliver something? I'll give you some money. Just don't look at what is in the box."

I just had to...

I just had to listen to that man and deliver what was in the box.

I just had to look at the contents of what was in that box.

And now my curiosity will be my own death and demise.

It was scary and absolutely terrifying to have a gun pointed at your head. Those minutes of experiencing death felt like hours.

But I've never been so glad about how fortunate I am to be alive. And that's why I'm deciding to make a decision that will affect my entire future.

It's time I make a career choice.