Chapter 17 : Climax

As I was driving my car, Yuki worried not just for her own safety, but for mine.

I was speeding more than 10 miles than the limit. But I didn't care anymore.

"Mommy, I think you're going too fast."

"Mommy is going to have a big talk with Mister Fishman."

What was he thinking? Giving a child a goddamn knife. And if it's a self defense weapon, she almost used it on another child. Imagine if no one had notice my own daughter had become violent.

I don't care if I hold myself up to a bad image, it's my daughter that I worried for. She might have a bad reputation when she goes to high school or middle school. This was all for my daughter. Nothing else.

He even taught her how to kill someone? With a knife? That's just madness! Why was he teaching killer moves to a small child? Does he know the results if that were to happen. It would be all over the news!

I made a sudden turn to the right to part right in front of his apartment.

"Take off your seatbelt, Yuki."

She obeys her mother like any other obedient child and exits the car to follow me. I lock the door to my cars and enter the apartment with a faster walking pace.

"Ma'am."

A staff tried to find out a reason why I opened the door so loudly.

"Don't try to stop me or else I'll make you lose your job."

Never have I ever threatened someone using my own authority. But this is for the greater good.

Room 184....

Where the hell is it? I've walked to that room for so long. So why is it that I can't find it?

"Mommy, are you angry?"

"I'm not angry. I just want to passively discuss something with Mister Fishman."

There it is. Room 184.

Knock!
Knock!

I banged the door so loudly, I can feel like the other people have heard it.

"Coming!"

A female voice?

His door opens.

"Yukinon?"

Thank god it was Yui.

"Perfect timing, Yui. I have something to discuss with Hikigaya-kun. Where could he possibly be?"

I didn't have time to ask her why she was in his apartment. We'll cross that bridge later.

"Uhh.. he's sitting on the couch. But he doesn't seem to be responding to me whatsoever. I decided to visit him to ask him how he was doing after the explosion during the mall. I heard he saved you so I wanted to check if he had any..."

Injuries.

"I have something very important to discuss with him. Is it okay if you take Yuki outside for now?"

As she has been my best friend for more than 6 years, she can sense that I was very furious at something that involved Hikigaya-kun.

"I see. I'll take Yuki outside. Have fun.. Follow me, Yuki."

The door closes, I enter the apartment.

As soon as he could sense my cold aura, he suddenly awoke from his minor slumber.

"Yukinoshita?"

I didn't respond to him.

Instead, I walk up to him, glaring at him as if he was the scummiest man on this wretched planet.