Chapter 6 : High School Reunion

Oh god. I'm seeing all of the familiar people.

Yumiko.. Hayama... Tobe... Ebina and Kawasaki!

Objective : Locate the package named Totsuka and interrogate him.

[ A Few Days Ago ]

"Oh! Looks like Totsuka agreed to come! He said he can't wait to meet Hikki after not seeing him for a long time."

I paused there for a second.

"On second thought, what time and what location?"

"Wait, what?"

Yukinoshita obviously felt betrayed by this. Her eyes telling me to give my reason to her.

"If it's Totsuka that requires my aid, then she will receive it. I mean he will receive it."

Almost lost my cool there.

"You...."

"Look, you don't have to go. If your work is top priority, then you can go work. I have my own personal reasons to enter this reunion."

Even though I already revealed it.

"You're the worst. Ugh."

Now she wants to make a big deal about it. The best thing to do here is to ignore her for now. It's a common sentence when someone is at lost. They'll give up sooner or later.

"Sweet! I'll inform everyone that you're coming as well!"

I see Yuigahama typing in her group chat.

'You won't believe it, but Hikki is back and he wants to meet everyone! He misses you all so much! 😄'

What was this girl doing?!

"Oi, you better delete that text. I'm only coming because Totsuka invited me. It would be rude to reject an invite from a dear friend."

"You say that as if you didn't reject my invitation just a few seconds ago. And I'm the one who invited you, not him. Get your facts straight."

Did Yuigahama learn a few words from Yukinoshita? That would explain why that last sentence hit me harder than a bullet. But this is coming from a person who spent more than 6 years with Yukinoshita. I wouldn't even be surprise if Yuigahama is secretly planning something to embarrass me!

"Anyway, why are you still here? If you don't want to go, you don't have to still be here. I think Yuki would be sad if her mother were to visit 'Mister Fishman' in his natural habitat."

"Bahahahaha!"

Yuigahama starts laughing and leans onto the wall to support her.

"Hikigaya-kun is right. I'm going to leave now. Goodbye."

"Hikki, don't make me laugh too hard!"

Totsuka.. I will meet you someday..

[ Present ]

This place doesn't seem to bad. But that's because I could feel Totsuka's heavenly aura emitting somewhere in this building. Now I must find him and meet him.