10|Yellow + Black

Surprize, surprize! It's Yellow's POV!

Yellow walked down the halls to the security room. She knew she shouldn't have been out by herself this late at night, in fear that she might get caught by the imposter, but she needed new content. Her follower count was dropping, and Madeline Rose's was gaining.

She couldn't lose followers to that thing. After Madeline Rose had started making travel content Yellow's followers had started decreasing. So Yellow had decided to travel to a place Madeline couldn't because she didn't have a degree from STA (stellar travel academy) like Yellow.

She crept into the security room and hooked up her phone to the computer. She needed a video of what was going on inside while they were outside fixing the antenna. She started rewatching the video that she had taken.

But there was something off. Something she had missed. Something that-

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of clanging metal coming from behind her.

Yellow slowly turned around to be met by darkness. Claws, tentacles, all bad things erupting from under their face.

The Imposter.

She had evidence of who they were on her phone. And they wanted it gone.

They wanted her gone.

She turned and ran. She ran for her life.

Up the corridor to the upper engine then turn right to the cafeteria, until she was at the big red button.

Her hand was an inch away. But she would never gain that one inch. She was grabbed by a tentacle and slammed into the wall. Crushing her, and the only evidence.

She was found dead on the cafeteria floor the next morning.

Black

Black didn't look at the corpse. He didn't dare.

After Purple, he didn't look at any of the corpses. White and Blue inspected Yellow's body. They pretended she hadn't just been smiling and living yesterday.

They had found her phone on her. The evidence suggested it had been damaged when she was thrown against the wall. But it had to have been for a reason...

Blue was stuck on the idea that there was some sort of hidden evidence.

Orange eventually coaxed her into letting Brown have the phone to look for evidence since that was kinda her thing.

Green on the other hand thought they shouldn't even try the phone.

"Guys I'm telling you, that phone is broken. It's fucked up. It's not gonna work. Trust me I've had experience," Green kept telling them over and over.

Black knew it was the wrong move.

Even if Green felt that way he shouldn't have said it out loud. It would cause people to be suspicious and vote him out. Even Black knew this. Black even agreed that there was no hope, but he didn't say it out loud.

They would vote him out.

And they did.

And again they found a message.

Green was not the imposter. One imposter remains.

QOTD: What was the evidence on Yellow's phone?

Thanks for reading!