19 | Orange

Orange woke to the scent of a hospital.

Medbay.

His head snapped up and a sharp pain immediately filled his head.

What was he doing in Medbay?

He looked around and saw Lime strangling the space cat.

He leaped out of the bed, "Woah, Woah, Woah! That's animal abuse!"

"Oh, you're awake!" Blue said from behind him, "Good. How are you feeling? Do you know who I am? Do you know that you killed almost half our crew?"

"W-what?"

"Give him a break, Blue. He was possessed." Lime told her. She turned to the cat, "Now that he's awake, you can give us answers,"

"What? The cat?" He asked her.

"Yes, the cat," The cat said.

Orange did not expect the cat to sound like that.

"Well, now I have to explain. We are not the villains here," The cat started.

"Hold up we?" Lime asked the cat.

"I know you like to interrupt people, but keep your thoughts to yourself." The cat retaliated, "Yes, we. MIRA is trying to take over our planet. We are simply defending ourselves,"

"By killing people?" Blue asked the cat.

The cat sighed, "What did I say about interruptions? I could kill you even in this form,"

"So why don't you?" Orange asked.

"You think that just because you were my former host you are allowed to interrupt?!" The cat hissed at Orange.

Orange took a step back.

"I would like to recruit you. You all seem physically capable. Do you really want an alien species to die out because MIRA is taking our planet?"

"Well, they're not killing you," Lime told the cat.

"What do you think the despoticium is for?"

"Oh."

I haven't updated in so long :( So here it is!

QOTD: Whose side do you take? MIRA or the aliens?

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment!