Nova's Fillers: Meets the Rescue Bots

(A/N Oops....Forgot to update this chapter after tricking you all. Anyway, This was the aftermath 'Ghosts and Imposters,' Gocubs15 requested me for having Nova to meet the Rescue Bots so I decided. So, the moment you've all been waiting for...here is the chapter that was from Rescue Bots 'Uninvited Guest') 

After what happened on her field trip, Miko lost the bet which Nova was glad that she doesn't have to make her wear weird outfits and sing something embarrassing. Today, She was back in her old outfit without a cowboy hat, sitting on the car junks, reading a history book beside the view of the Crown City.

 Today, She was back in her old outfit without a cowboy hat, sitting on the car junks, reading a history book beside the view of the Crown City

Right now, Everyone were doing their usual routine such as patrol or searching for energon. Nova finished her history book as she head to the command center only to find Drift who was polishing his sword while Bee was standing there with his thoughts. The others must have probably went off doing any other activities.

Nova noticed the minicons were not with Drift as she asked, "Hey, Drift where are Jetstorm and Slipstream?"

"I am unsure where Jetstorm went but I do know is that Slipstream is taking an assignment in capturing the Cyclones." Drift replied. (A/N It was from TF power of Dibs)

"Cyclones?"

"Highly dangerous minicons."

"I see....Wait, you allow Slipstream to take this mission alone?"

"I know I do not approve of this but as his teacher I must respect his 'Dibs'"

"Dibs?" Nova confused.

Which Drift explained what Sideswipe told the minicons about an ancient ritual of Dibs which was dishonorable to ignore. After listening to his explanation, Nova sighed with a facepalm and thought, 'Poor them.....Sideswipe must have influence them.'

"Drift, Remind me to have a little talk with him when you see him." Nova said before walking up to Bee.

Drift nodded in confusion.

Nova walked up to Bee and asked, "Bee, Did Slipstream really took the assignment because he has dibs? Really?"

Bee shrugged in response.

"Can't believe Sideswipe had to twist their mind?" Nova groaned until she heard a beeping from her watch.

Nova answered the call with a screen appeared. "What is it, Fowler?"

::Nova, we gotta problem....the satellite we used to detect Cybertronian was damaged. We need to fix it again.:: Fowler said before ending the call.

"When you meant by 'we' you meant me. Time to fix the satellite again." Nova groaned.

Bee asked her, "Your going to fix the satellite?"