Get a Clue

(A/N I deleted the previous page because It settled.....the commenters vote saying they prefer option 2 so I change Nova's mark. Thank you gyusgfu12)

Nova was sending reports to Piper about Bee and his team discovering their combination power turned them into a combiner. Piper was shock and excited at the same time. Nova told that Fixit is planning to test the theory of how it works.

::Oh man oh man....I wish I was there to witness it:: Piper said

Nova replied, "Yeah me too. Anyway, Did you still manage to trace the unknown groundbridge signal?"

Piper replied ::No....I wasn't able to. It's impossible to track it. Whoever they are, was able to conceal themselves. Sorry, Nova I tried.:: 

Nova sighed in frustration as she said, "It's not going to be easy....What about Raf? Did he reply?"

Piper shake her head and added ::He hasn't reply for awhile, probably still searching. It could take weeks::

"Thanks, I'll wait and who knows maybe we might have answer." Nova said. 

Piper said:: It's ashamed. I hope Raf has more luck than I do. ::

Nova noticed how disappointed Piper was. She must have tried her best to trace the signal but to no avail. Nova hummed in thought an idea hit, knowing how to cheer her up.

"Piper, your not busy, are you?"

::Well, All I did was remove evidence on conspiracy website and rearranging the cybertonian relics which you put me in charge:: Piper replied, adding a disappointed tone.

 Nova chuckled with embarrassment, she has forgotten to clean up the Relics room. Apparently, she still knew that it was a big pile to separate in order. 

"Anyway...." She said, trying to change the subject. "I want you to come here after your done with the task."

::Sure....but it's going to take a long time for me to finish it.:: Piper said, showing the screen where Nova can see the big pile that was on the room.

Nova smiled slightly, "Right....so you later."

Piper nodded before switching off her comm. Right then, She heard the alarm sounding.

"Well, looks like we have another mission now," Nova said while tries to get up and already to Command center.

Bee and his team arrive at a construction site where Fixit located the signal. Bee sends Strongarm and Drift to cover the gate while he takes the others to search inside. They sneak into the area, so guard won't see them. Then, Grimlock finds a busted-open-and-emptied explosives locker, shortly before he's attacked from behind.

Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Nova came to find him.

"Grimlock!" Nova rushed to him.

"Grim? What happened?" Sideswipe asked.

"Locker... whoosh... smack... floor," Grimlock explained.

"Our Decepticon, did you see him?" Bumblebee asked.

"No, but he left a mark," Grimlock said and showed his back to them. There were three scratches which looked like claw marks.  Nova looks more closely before moved slowly to the locker examining the same marks. 

"Odd." Nova noted.

"These'll buff out, right?" Grimlock asked.

"Don't worry, I got it." Nova used her staff to remove the marks, much to Grimlock's satisfaction.