Bee Cool

(A/N Sorry for taking so long due to work and it'll be a slow update. I might take long on the next chapter. Anyway, enjoy)

Days has passed, Nova was jogging through the forest, getting into her shape. As she did some stretches and fist punching then started jogging again. She felt relaxed as she opened the portal to her base where it led her to the bathroom. She came back to the scrapyard after feeling refreshed. 

Nova saw Campy and Luna playing with a squeaky ball that they found. For some reason, Campy seems to enjoy the squeaky ball. She chuckled at the sight as she heads over to the command center where she sees Fixit searching for something with Bumblebee.

"No. No. That won't do." Fixit said while was looking for something. "Oh! Look at that."

"Did you find the parts? Can you build me a new Decepticon Hunter?" Bee asked.

"No, but I found my back buffer," Fixit said and showed the buffer. "Oh, sorry, lieutenant. I'm afraid I don't have the requisite charts-Carts-Parts to build you another Decepticon Hunter."

 Bee looked bit disappointed which Nova placed her hand on his pede, comforting him. 

"Well, I was surprised you managed to make even two. Their designs are very difficult, which would explain why we need them for prisoner." Nova said.

"It's not your fault, Fixit. I should have taken better care of it during our mission. Maybe Windblade confiscated one during one of her missions." Bumblebee suggested.

"Checking inventories of Windblade's known caches." Fixit said.

"Heads up!" Blurr shouts while came through carrying a box while in hurry. Right then Denny and Russell came with old washing machine.

"Watch it!" Denny shouted, but luckily Blurr managed to move so he won't crash on them and kept going.

"Kids." Bee stated.

"Really? And here I thought I wasn't the only one." Nova said jokingly which Bee gave a playful glare.

"I know I know. I'll talk to him." Bumblebee said before went look for Blurr which Nova decided to follow as well.

Once they find Blurr, he was doing a special handshake with Sideswipe. Then Sideswipe showed the box of pistons to Bumblebee. Bee and Nova notice that it was the same box Blurr was carrying.

"Didn't I ask you to get these pistons, Sideswipe?" Bumblebee asked.

"Blurr's Rescue Bot team called, asking when he'd be back. So I figured we'd end his internship today with some last teaching moments." Sideswipe replied.

"Yeah. I've done perimeter checks, fence repairs, and weapons cleaning. Sideswipe's been totally on point about everything." Blurr said.

"Or totally dumping his chores on you." Bumblebee said.

"Or do 2 things at the same time like doing and dumping his chores while giving last lessons." Nova pointed.

"Hey, all good, Bee. We had a rough start, but Swipe and I are brobots." Blurr said/

"You know it," Sideswipe said.

"Nailed it." Then they made their special handshake again.

Nova rolled her eyes as she and Bee pass through them. "Bee's a good guy, but sometimes he can kind of be a dipstick in the mud," Sideswipe said.

"I heard that!" Bumblebee shout. Sideswipe and Blurr went elsewhere to laugh, while Denny came to check the situation.

 "I don't get it. I thought I was one of the bots." Bee wondered.