New Mission

(A/N I also took this idea from yours, ALPHARUKE. It may not be a title but it's good for my chapter)

Somewhere in Paris, the blue-haired girl who had star choker around her neck was beating up two robbers who were trying rob the business man's money. One got hit by a powerful punch while the other got thrown over the trash can. The business man seems surprised as the teenage girl grabbed the pouch containing money before she said, "Sir, Next time you try going shortcut, please be aware of yourself and try not to use the alley." before she left the scene.

The teenager stretched her arm as she started running, on the side walk before she placed her hand on the rail and leapt over the railing stock, twisting her body. She smirked which the ground was small height as she landed on her feet. 

Nova was no longer wearing her black clothing instead she was wearing her open red jacket that has white stripe and dark gray design on top with an upturned collar over a black sando and blue jeans along with her gray belt which was hidden in her ...

Nova was no longer wearing her black clothing instead she was wearing her open red jacket that has white stripe and dark gray design on top with an upturned collar over a black sando and blue jeans along with her gray belt which was hidden in her sando and knee-length high black flat boots. She also still wears her black fingeless glove on the right hand as usual.

She looked around to ensure no one was watching before she summoned her staff and opened the portal before she went through. On the other side, she was on an island as she breathe in  the fresh air.

"Home sweet home." She said with a smile before heading inside her base which was hiding in the cave. The wall was holographic, revealing a metal door as the red light scanned on her.

"Welcome back, Nova Login." the A.I voice announced as the door opened.

After 5 years since the autobots left Earth, Nova finds evidence of Energon and Relics on Earth. Upon further investigation she finds an image of an ancient object which was not from Earth. She was sent to many places to confiscate relics and replace them with fake ones or destroys them if they're dangerous. 

Not only that, she found an old secret base that was once belong to the Decepticons but now she owned her new secret HQ which she called it 'Cyberian outpost  Omega Two.' named after the Autobot Outpost Omega One.

While she was walking through the hallway, She heard a beeped sound as she looked over at her watch which opened the screen, looking at the text. She had a smile on her face when she recognize the message.

Rafael: Mornin' Nova, I hope you're going to stop by to visit..... I miss you. It's too quiet here with everyone else gone.

Next Month was Rafael's birthday, he's going to turn seventeen. He was a senior in high school now. All their other siblings were off on their own, living with their own families.

Nova lived on an island where her secret base was and visited home sometimes, but had started to distance herself. The rest of 'Team Prime' left on Earth had also moved on.

Jack was a field agent for the FBI, Agent Fowler having helped him get the job, probably something to do with him being Jack's new step father. He was doing well, or so Fowler reported.