Guilty as Charged

It was couple hours before dawn and everyone were sleeping, when defense system went on. Nova groaned hearing it, just like hearing alarm clock ringing at four in the morning. She put on her red jacket before headed outside to command center.

Once she gets there, she noticed new bot there, probably intruder. But what surprised her more was that Strongarm stood front of her to defend her.

"Heh, heh! Whoa-whoa! You sure know how to make a bot feel welcome."

"Everyone, this is Nightra. She was my best friend at the Kaon Police Academy before we lost touch." Strongarm introduced.

"I heard about Strongarm runnin' with Bumblebee's team and Stars, baggin' all those escaped prisoners, and I just figured I'd look her up. Makin' quite a name for yourself, Regs. I'm proud of ya." Nightra said.

"You are? Thanks."

"Regs, huh? What's that about?" Sideswipe asked.

"It's just a nickname that I don't use anymore."

"Regs here memorized the entire Codex of Regulations in six megacycles. Go on, ask her one! Ask her!" Nightra said.

"Later. Right now, I'd like to know why you were sneaking around our base with a cloaking device." Bumblebee said.

"Lightbender. Sweet piece of tech I picked up on Luna One." Nightra said and showed the device. "I didn't want some random human to see me in case I was in the wrong place. And you're all about that robots-in-disguise thing, right?"

"You should've contacted us on a comm channel first." Bumblebee said.

"Oh, my bad, boss-bot. I was trying to be incognito."

"Well, it sure worked," Piper said while walked close to Nova.

"Uh, there's also the matter of your identity signal. It was fluctuating very erratically." Fixit said.

"Yeah. Some lug nut took a chunk out of my insignia. Ooh! You remember that night, Strongarm?"

"You mean when two student cadets tried to arrest a Wrecker for speeding? I thought he was gonna pound us both into scrap." Strongarm reminded.

"He nearly did. My insignia's been wonky ever since. I figured it'd come in handy if I ever had to go undercover, but of course, I never graduated, so that didn't happen."

"You never graduated? Why?" Piper asked.

"Uh, Lieutenant, it's almost time for morning patrol. Would it be all right if Nightra joined me , so we can have a little catch-up time?" Strongarm suggested.

"I suppose so if you're vouching for her." Bumblebee said before they started to go. "Hang on! Nightra needs to scan an Earth vehicle form first."

"She can scan mine!" Strongarm said

Piper walked up to Strongarm and said, "Oooh Oooh Can I come with you? I've always wanted to know more about Nightra."

Strongarm said, "I don't it's....."

"Please......" Piper said with puppy look in her optics.

" Piper said with puppy look in her optics