The Golden Knight

It was quiet, Nova told Bee that she was called in by Fowler, something about the damages in Sahara Desert, probably an accident caused by Miko's antics, much to her annoyance.

While waiting for Nova's return, Bee and Strongarm find Grimlock rummaging around the scrapyard, with Piper watching him.

Strongarm shouted, "Grimlock, what's with the noise?"

Grimlock said, feeling excited, "There she is, my inspiration. Just in time to see my latest masterpiece."

Bee stared at Piper who had a sheepish look on her face as they watched him bring out the 'masterpiece.'

Grimlock said, "I call it Strongarm on the string." which was quickly discover he's built a sculpture of Strongarm.

Piper said, trying to sound amazed, "Woah...that's something."

Bee agreed, "Yeah, it's a striking resemblance."

Strongarm complained, "That looks nothing like me. It's just junk turned into other junk."

Grimlock said, feeling dejected, "Junk?! you clearly don't understand art."

That's when an alarm sounds, and Fixit reports he's detected a signal encoded in a way he can't decrypt. Strongarm deduced it might have been a stunticon, tricking them into a bait.

Fixit said, "Unlikely, the signal is coming from an island off the coast of...."

As his optics widened when he recognize the coordinates.

"England!!England!! Russell's been showing me movies that are set in england. Bold knights, dashing spies, mob top musicians, it seems like a land of incredible heroism."

Bee said, "Think you could you know take a break from your travelogue to fire up the groundbridge. I'll make a quick solo trip to investigate."

Fixit suggested, "Uh sir you should probably bring someone with you who has a deeper knowledge of the local culture"

Bee chuckled, " Alright come on fixit."

As Fixit typed in the coordinates, Nova happen to came back in a different outfit; she's still wearing the black t-shirt except she was wearing green cargo shorts, mountain brown boots and a gray hooded shoulder cape that reach only to the waist.

She was dusting the hair when she saw Bee heading to the groundbridge. "Where are you going?"

Bee replied, "Oh just little recon to england on an uncharted island

Bee replied, "Oh just little recon to england on an uncharted island."

"Cool....you don't mind if I come along? All that sand is giving me quite a fuss."

"What were you doing at Sahara desert exactly?"

"Let's just say we're testing a gadget that Raf and I made for Miko which was a result, blowing up a pyramid. Do you have any idea how much I had to restore it back before anyone notices it?"