Switcheroo

(A/N I'm back, I was completely exhausted due to the Golden Week. As I said before, I was super busy. Anyway, This is a remake version of 'Disordered Personalities' but to see how Nova and Bee can deal being in someone's shoes or rather pede)

Nova was watching alongside with Denny, Russell, Luna and Campy, seeing Bee and his team stood wired up to some heavily technological machinery which Fixit and Piper believes (or thinks) will probably merge them into Ultra Bee, as Fixit dubs it.

Drift said, feeling unsure, " Is this truly necessary, Bumblebee?"

Bee replied, "It is if we want to create and control the effect that merges all of us into our ultra bee team combiner form."

Strongarm added, "Without the assistance of an accidental explosion, right Fixit?"

Fixit said, typing in the controls, "Hopefully, Strongarm....Yes."

Sideswipe said, "I don't like the way he said hopefully."

Nova said worriedly, "Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about that."

Grimlock said, "And I want to watch Tv with Russell. He said there's gonna be human raisin."

Piper blinked, "Raisin?"

Nova corrected, "He meant Human Racing."

"Oh.....Like a  street car race."

"Yes but similar."

Russell walked up to them, "Today is the Crown City grand prix."

Denny added, "Yep it's the annual sprint for the ruler of the roads trophy."

Sideswipe said, "Sounds a lot more fun than this."

Drift agreed, "And safer."

Nova was surprised that she didn't expect Drift to agree with Sideswipe, even Campy and Luna. 

Bee said to them, "Everyone quit complaining.... I mean do you think I enjoy this or listening to your gripes, you should try driving a mile on my tires."

Nova whispered, "Or the thought I recall that time he was so tired, staying up all night, trying to think of a battle cry that rhymes with orange." causing Piper and Campy to snickered.

Fixit said, looking excited, "All right, we're ready. Everyone say kablooey."

Everyone stared at him strangely. "Really?" Nova said sarcastically.

"Right. Activating." Fixit said as he pressed the button. 

As the equipment activated, Bee and his Team are all heartily zapped until Fixit's console starts smoking. 

Nova exclaimed, "Bee!!" as she run to the controls and tried to use her powers to stopped it but the moment she placed her hand, she was zapped as well. Fixit hastily tried to find a way to turn it off until Piper managed to disconnect the wire from the controls which shuts the system.

Nova's body fell on the ground unconsciously while everyone's body slumped. Fixit said worriedly, "Oh dear, Is everyone alright?"

"Can I go watch the race now? It's gonna start any minute!!"

Everyone looked shocked when they heard Grimlock's voice coming from....Drift's body. "What's the matter?" Grimlock asked, looking confused.

 It's swiftly obvious that the Autobots have swapped bodies — Sideswipe, now occupying Strongarm, admires his own body from the outside, it now being occupied by Drift. Strongarm is thrilled to find she's now Bumblebee.