Decepticon Island part 2

(A/N Here's another chapter but this is a remake just so you don't get confuse. So, don't judge me -_-II )

The Autobots were surrounded and couldn't take that risk that someone gets hurt if they make a move. Not to mention that Steeljaw had two Decepticon hunters.

"You should be honored, Bumblebee. You're the first guests on my Decepticon Island," said Steeljaw.

"An Island you stole, without style, panache or class. We took you in. We trusted you!" said Saberhorn.

"Imagine that. A Decepticon turning out to be less than trustworthy. Don't be so hurt. You put me in a position to possess two Decepticon Hunters. You practically begged me to seize power. I merely accepted your gift."

"I have another gift for you" growled Glowstrike and prepared her beam, but Steeljaw wasn't stupid and hold one of his Decepticon hunters close at her if she ever made a move.

"I keep it if I were you." warned Steeljaw.

While Steeljaw was handling other things. Autobots decided to take advantage to do something. Optimus Prime and Bumblebee disagree on their next course of action.

"Get ready to fight." whispered Bumblebee so the cons won't heard them.

"Let them take us as prisoners, so they..."

"I didn't ask alternative plans."

"We don't have time for you to argue. So, here's the new plan." said Windblade takes matters into her own hands, transforming and taking off as a distraction. It worked because it got every cons attention.

"Bring her down!" ordered Steeljaw.

While every con tried shot Windblade, Ratchet notice door with clear path before

"Come on!" said Ratchet. The other Autobots make a run for it, but Drift and Bumblebee are hit by fire from Steeljaw in the process.

"Bumblebee!"

"Master!"

Jetstorm, Slipstream, Sideswipe, and Grimlock went to help them. Though they escape, Windblade was captured. Sideswipe wanted to go help her, but Ratchet told that they can't right now, before Grimlock broke the lock mechanism to shut the door. Little did they know, that Bumblebee lost his Decepticon hunter while got hit.

The cons tried opened the door but no use. They either explode it which could be risky or find another way wherever Autobots were going. This only made Steeljaw angrier. Those Autobots are up to something. Whatever it is they want to take all the cons down

"Comp every corner of the ship. I want those Autobots!"

Meanwhile, Nova and the others were standing in front of the lake, watching from the distance. Piper said, "I hope the team is alright."

Fixit said worriedly, "I should be helping, trying to free my fellow minicons."

Russell reminded, "Fixit, you know we're staying here as an emergency back up."

Denny added, "Speaking of which, we should get some disguise and cover stories ready in case the bots came back and there are other humans here

As Denny and Russel turned around, heading to the truck while Fixit simply looked back with a worried look. Nova saw the look on his expression, understand how he feels then an opportunity popped in her head.

She walked up to Fixit and said, "Do you remember the story of our war back then?"

Fixit said sadly, "Yes, I've heard it before."