Metal Meltdown

It was already getting late. The sun was setting, but that always mean to lay down from work. In Scrapyard near the Crown city, Nova was sitting on the bench beside the diner, snoozing all the day due to her powers. Bee and his team asked why she wasn't with Optimus and brought Polarclaw, whom they captured, back to the scrapyard. She managed to explained everything before she fell asleep.

She has been asleep for 5 hours which was surprising for Denny and Russell. Even Bee couldn't believe it as well though he did recall the time when Nova and Bulkhead got their trip to the Nemesis until she overexert herself. Luckily, she was a heavy-sleeper and wasn't disturbed by noise but apparently Denny and Russell had to be caution or they don't want to face her wrath. 

Unfortunately, it didn't last long when she heard the loud crashing noise which startled her

Unfortunately, it didn't last long when she heard the loud crashing noise which startled her. "Huh...Wha...Are we under attack?" Nova said, standing up from her bench and headed to the noise.

However, It turned out to be construction that Strongarm made for training about teamwork level which Grimlock destroyed. Nova notice the Billy the Breakfast Beaver figures representing bystanders and a representation of a bridge were destroyed.

"Oooh Denny is so going to freaked." Nova muttered, rubbing her left eye from her sleep

"You have seen my Billy the breakfast beaver figures?" Denny asked who just get there. "A collector's website wants a photo of them in their welcome screen."

Both Strongarm and Grimlock look horrified. 

"What?" Denny asked before seeing the destruction. From the looks on the face, he was horrified that all the beaver figurines were destroyed. Feeling sorry for him, Nova went towards to the piles as she summoned her staff and managed to fix only four of the beaver figurines.

"Sorry I wasn't able to fix the rest...at least four of them is fine. I would advise keeping someplace safe from destruction." Nova assured, making her staff disappeared.

Denny sighed in relief and said, "At least I'm relief.....Thanks."

"Denny, how about you take these to the safe place while I talk with these two," Nova said and point Strongarm and Grimlock. In this Denny, knew this is going to be serious/awkward talk so he picked the beavers and went for the others.

"By the way it's good your dad suggest you stay." said Denny quickly before left.

"Um..."

"Don't start, Strongarm." Nova started. "I know you're now shorted because Sideswipe is out and I know teamwork is important, but you can't expect Grimlock do the things you did with Sideswipe because he is not Sideswipe. Next thing you probably expect Grimlock to be more annoyed and rebel."

"I know, but..."

"I'm not done! Grimlock is good in his own way and you should think how to sync with it."