Cover Me

(A/N Here is Piper's chapter who is still with the Away Team >.<)

Piper's Log Date 107: it's going to be my first mission with them. I asked Nova if she's going to return but she decided to remain with Bee's team for awhile so she let me in charge of updating about Optimus' team progress. I was excited yet nervous but she is counting on me and I won't let her down. Right now, Progress on the search of the Decepticon is still unclear though there was one thing I can't stand is listening to Sideswipe's story over again. 

=======================================================================

Somewhere in canyons, away team was looking for another Decepticon signal. But for some reason they couldn't get better signal. So far they need to go bit ahead to get better signal and meanwhile Sideswipe was telling same story over and over how he pranked Strongarm to think that he could actually travel through time. Drift and Piper were getting tired of that same old story. In one point they all had to transform and move one by foot. (except Piper who got out of Sideswipe, feeling annoyed)

"So I said to Strongarm 'I race you and I'll be back here half hour before even we started'. " Continued Sideswipe on his story. Drift and Piper were growling for not taking any much more.

"Mind give your jaws a rest, Slick. Since we scanned camouflage modes from the off roaming jeep, you haven't been silent for five seconds," Windblade said.

"Five seconds? I can do that," said Sideswipe and stood there silent until 5...4...3...2...1... "Strongarm's optics BUGGED OUT and ....."

"This is getting annoying.....I can see how Strongarm can't stand him." Piper groaned, feeling annoyed.

" Piper groaned, feeling annoyed

"Optimus, have you tried to recalibrate for..."  Windblade asked and turned look on Optimus and find him leaning on the rock wall. "Optimus, are you hurt?"

"I...am fine, Windblade," Optimus said. "Since my power was trained by my fellow Primes my stamina is not what it use to be. Although, I can feel myself slowly improving, longer missions like this one requires some adjustment."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Windblade said.

"No, but I appreciate your concern. Let us rejoin with others before Drift dismantle Sideswipe." 

Windblade decided to listen Prime and continue their way to others. Piper who was observing Optimus for awhile and had to admit that he was as stubborn as Nova. Though, she was ordered to keep an eye on Optimus in case if he needed first aid. Piper knows that Nova would be worried if something happen to him.