Reminisce Part 1

(A/N I decided to skip "Brainpower" episode, because it was a bit lame when it comes with intelligent and stuff. Plus, it might annoyed Nova whenever Grimlock babbled about her action and attitude. Anyway, you were all  about curious Piper's origin. Well, this is a special chapter where it all started and how Piper came to be.  So enjoy!!!)

4 years ago

It was a dark and rainy day, The blue-haired girl in a brown hooded shoulder cape came out from some kind of underground hangar, carrying a broken half-torn robot in her arms before placing it on the ground. 

"Look, R3 We're outside, just like you wanted. You have to stay online..." the blue-haired girl said sadly.

The robot called R3 open it's optics as it looked up to see droplets falling on it's face and eyes as if they were tears. 

"This is rain...." R3 spoke with fascination, struggling to stay online. "It's so....amazing. The environment....the sky....I didn't realize how beautiful the outside world is."

Nova smiled sadly before hearing the A.I voice, "Warning, Energy level at 30%"

"Come on please!!" She said frustrated, trying to fix her by using her technopathy but it didn't work due to not having some of the missing pieces. 

"It can't end it!! Not like this!!" Nova said, shutting her eyes, streaming with tears while the rains is still pouring.

R3 looked at her with a sad look before raising her robotic hand, touching her hand as she spoke, "I may...not be able....to see more of this world. But...." Her voice began to buffer as though it was glitching. "Will you hear my last wish?"

Nova opened her eyes and said, "What is it?"

R3's face formed a smile as she uttered a word that she wish to tell.

=================================================================

Back to the Present

Optimus and their team were driving in through the forest which they were no longer in Camo mode since they are no human casualties detected. Piper managed to transport Razorpaw and his minicons back to the scrapyard that Nova install onto her from the previous mission. She had to imprisoned them in a stasis bubble before being teleported back into the scrapyard. (A/N Like Steven universe's bubble)

Right now, they're still driving through the desert while Piper was inside Sideswipe, recording through her Log date using a tape recorder she was holding. "Log date 108: We succeed in capturing Razorpaw and two minicons. Good thing, Nova install the teleporting device on me. However, the progress on search for the Con is still...." Piper narrated.