Overloaded part 2

JetStorm and Slipstream were still holding him under. But the ice was losing its hold mini-cons couldn't hold much longer. Luckily, Windblade has managed to distract Decepticon away to throw more ice blogs, which could allow Optimus to get up but it wasn't still working.

"Master Drift, we need your experience...your wisdom..." said Slipstream.

"We need your help!" said JetStorm.

Drift saw they had point. The ice was unstable and if they won't do something they all will fall down. Piper said worriedly, "We got to do something."

Nova was thinking of something until an idea hit her. "Drift." She called, pointing at the stone shape ice. Drift nodded and picked one of his swords to get ready.

"Dude, unstable ice." said Sideswipe.

"Do Not argue!" command Drift.

"Yes sir." said Sideswipe and followed.

Drift stab his sword to the stone to get hold to the ground, while hold on Sideswipe who went a bit down to get a hold on Optimus to pull him up. It was working a bit now, but it would take more help for it, especially since Drift's sword wasn't going to hold down for long. Nova and Piper went to hold the sword in its place while Windblade came to help Optimus up as well. With lots of work, they manage to get Optimus up.

"Thank you, friends," Optimus said. "Apparently, the cold has affected me more than I thought it would."

"Because you are still recovering," Nova said, crossing her arms. "Of course if we would have gone for somewhere else with less cold it wouldn't have affected, but here in Arctic circle is way extreme. Remember, that you and Arcee could have died when you came once in the place like this."

"Maybe that's a good reason for you to find a safe spot on the bottom of the mountain and wait for us to..." said Sideswipe before they heard a familiar roar.

"Now what?!" said Windblade before everyone looks up. The Decepticon had returned and let loud roar that started avalanche falling right at them.

"Scrap!" Nova and Piper yelled.

"What a great authorial mission this turn out to be," Sideswipe said.

"Windblade, Take to the air!" command Optimus. Windblade nodded and went to take her position.

"Windy, what are you doing?" asked Sideswipe.

"Sire, what are you planning?" Nova asked.

"Watch." he only said while Windblade took her position and used her turbines to hold the snow from them, but only while before it came too much that everyone got taken by snow. Luckily, Nova formed a big barrier around Piper, Optimus, Sideswipe, and Drift so they will be safe before fell down.

 Luckily, Nova formed a big barrier around Piper, Optimus, Sideswipe, and Drift so they will be safe before fell down