Breathing Room

The Autobots are settling into the cavern they've adopted as a home since the Decepticons destroyed the scrapyard. To Nova and Clay family, it was bit easy since they were small. Nova hate to send Campy and Luna to Piper, in her secret HQ. She didn't want to see them get hurt despite of it. Piper was also disappointed that Nova didn't tell Bee about the spacebridge but had no choice, knowing that Steeljaw and his pack were back. Not only that, Nova brought the camping stuff, used to sleep outside since it would be helpful to Denny and Russell.

It was a peaceful moment.....almost at least. There's one problem that everyone has, personal space.

"Couldn't you have waited two seconds for me to walk through?" Strongarm said to Sideswipe who was stuck with when both tried to get through the same crevice.

"With how slow you move? I would've been waiting two years, not two seconds!" Sideswipe complained.

"Very funny," Strongarm said to girls. "Now, step aside!"

"Hey, you're scuffing me! No scuffing!" Sideswipe said before they both managed to get out, but in the process knock the box Grimlock is carrying out of his hands.

"Oops," Grimlock said.

"This is ridiculous! I'm always tripping over one of you toasters!" Sideswipe complained.

"You think it's a dream come true being stuck in a cave with you? Instead of worrying about the Decepticons that destroyed the Scrapyard and want us deactivated, you just care about your paint job." Strongarm said.

"This is very fancy paint," Sideswipe said to defense. Then they heard Fixit's yelp.

"Oh! Thank goodness. Everything's okay!" Fixit sigh.

"Every... What's okay?" Sideswipe asked.

"Everything in the Command Center!" Fixit said while pointing an empty base.

"Great! Now Fixit's leaking central processor fluid." Strongarm said.

"Leave him alone!" Sideswipe started.

"Get out of my grille." Strongarm continued. And before you know it a four-way argument breaks out. 

"Hey Hey! Look, I know these cramped quarters aren't ideal, but we have to make the best of it! Now, what's wrong?" Everyone starts over the four-way argument. "One at a time! Just one at a time. Fixit, you first."

"Lieutenant, to maintain effectiveness, I need circumstances to be as routine as possible. Therefore, I have constructed a virtual Command Center for myself. If I can imagine all is where it should be, I will continue to be calm in this time of crisis." Fixit explained until realizing something. 

"Oh! You're standing on my Plasma Transmogrifier!" He shouts to Grimlock. And the four-way argument continues. 

Nova was there, leaning on the rocks. 'Oh boy, this won't end well.'

"What are you guys doing in here? We said this room was gonna be the basketball court." Russell said while he and Denny come with basketball and the basketball-basket. They only made the argument much louder.

"3...2...1" Nova counted down and point Bee.

"That's it! I'm going scouting for a more suitable base! And for the sake of everyone's mental health, Fixit, Nova, you're with me. Bring that Tech Detector. I wanna know ahead of time if any armed Decepticons are skulking around us." Bee said. "The rest of you, stay put!"

"Hey, Fixit! Oops! Didn't see your whatever it is that's not sitting here! Ha!" Sideswipe pranked.

Nova stated, "Sideswipe....I don't think you should do that."