Misdirection

It was early morning and Nova was in the forest, standing on the rock beside the big pond that she found. She stumble upon it during her jogging. She seems to admired the beauty of the pond, surrounded by trees as she decided to make it her usual spot to think about.

 She seems to admired the beauty of the pond, surrounded by trees as she decided to make it her usual spot to think about

Right now, She was now studying the possibilities on where those other cons came from. So, far they had found one and her sire and his team has spot one as well. She only has managed to check their crime records. One which they meet was Saberhorn and according to records he was pirate. But still it was said that he was put in Alchemor, but Fixit didn't find in manifest. 

That's what worries her. 

Same was one which Optimus and his team found. By what she heard from Piper, Razorpaw sound to be bit same NightStrike, who intended to train energon from his captives. Which put Razorpaw into scary energon stealing con. But still he wasn't either in Fixit's manifest. Nova  tried to think any possible explanation. Would be possible that there some cons that came from other ship? But if so then how come they haven't spot it like they did when Fracture and Drift came? Or is it possible they came before Alchemor crashed? Bee team did find a ship under the water one time. Or is it possible that Fixit's manifest is incomplete? Okay, that would break his spark.

Nova was thinking possible ideas before notice her watch was signing that she got a report from Piper. She opened the screen which was not a report at all instead it was a message, telling her about Aperture Star Lab where Optimus and her team found. Piper made her recall the time she save her because she would never gave up on her. Because of this, she was given a new workplace by being Ratchet's assistant. Nova smiled at the message that it was such good times when they first met.

Nova switched off her watch before relaxing her body where she can feel the breeze blew her hair. She was humming a familiar melody with her eyes closed before she began to sing.

As she ended her lullaby, She opened her eyes as she looked up to the sky. It's been long since she had been singing her song. It was the first song that Dr. Login sang to her. Her expression became solemn, thinking about her. "I haven't sang this for awhile....I only when no ones around. The only ones who know where Raf, Jack, Miko and June. Even Sire as well." Nova sighed before standing up from her spot and left the forest. 

She was almost at Scrapyard where she sees the door further from the distance. Nova was about to head there when her eyes glowed a bit, meaning she sensed an energy signature and it is definitely not friendly. Out of instinct, she transformed into her TITAN MODE in case of an ambush. She stood there silently, observing her surrounding as she wait for the attack before she sensed something or someone behind her.