Imagine| Taekook😗

A/N: part 2!! ⚠️Smut warning ⚠️ this is my first full written smut so any critiques will be appreciated
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Imagine Jungkook waiting for Dori to come back in her XL skull black hoodie. He has the hood on slightly pouting while the TV plays. He smells her slightly before he hears keys opening the door. He perks up walking over to her. He noticed the frown smeared on her face so he held his tongue. "I'm sorry if I made you upset baby I just... felt like you couldn't trust me enough to tell me. So I went haywire and made you feel scared and uncomfortable so I'm really sorry." Jungkook was shocked that she was apologizing first. He felt happy, appreciated, and cared for—so much that he kissed her. Their bodies pressed together as they made out, "I love you so much Dori." That caused her to pick him up, noticing he had no clothes under the hoodie other than lace panties. "You sly motherfucker you planned this." He could only chuckle before he was thrown on the couch. "I want to make you feel good can I do that please," Jungkook looked up innocently making Dori bite her lip. She stuck her thumb in his mouth watching him suck on it. "Yeah baby go ahead." It wasn't long before all clothes were discarded and Jungkook was thrusting in and out of Dori. "Fuck alpha you feel so good," his head was buried in her neck as he spilled moans and grunts.

His mates legs wrapped around his waist as she clawed his back. Her mouth hung open as he hit her gspot, "YES Jungkook! You're doing so good, like the good slut you are." He whimpered going faster wanting to satisfy his mate. He felt her hand wrap around his neck causing the tight knot in his stomach to become bigger. "God I need to cum, please Dori. Oh god please." Their bodies covered in sweat as their breaths mixed together creating the smell of sex. "Yes baby be a good boy and cum. It's okay." With a few more pumps Jungkook stilled in his partner emptying his seed. After a few deep breaths he pulled out collapsing onto of Dori. She chuckled kissing his head hugging him. "I love you, you big baby."

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Eww this is my first smut please don't hate.
I know some wanted a threesome but I wanted to do a pair for my first time.
Also... I WILL BE TURNING THIS INTO A BOOK💥!!!!
So stay tuned for that, it should be dropping in a couple months. Some things will be changed and added so be prepared 👀
Ok have a great day/night