Imagine |Taekook😙

Alpha! Short-temper! Dori

X

Alpha! Intimidating! Tae x Omega Jungkook

* Jk tells his partners and pack leaders Dori and Tae that he's being bullied by a group within the clan

Imagine Jungkook being in a T-shirt and booty shorts in Dori's lap making out with her. His arms wrapped her neck as her hands roam his body. She grabs hip/ass area which causes him to hiss in pain. Due to the bruises from his most recent attack. Dori stopped asking him what's wrong. He doesn't reply which makes her release an annoyed growl. Jk recoils back whimpering. Dori sighs kissing him again before asking "baby please just show me what's wrong." Jk pulls down his shorts and pulls up his shirt revealing bruises. Bruises that neither Dori or Tae left because they looked painful. Not filled with passion and love like theirs. After explaining the situation Dori gets extremely upset and waits until Tae gets back to tell him. When Taehyung  arrives to an enraged mate and one who's trying to diffuse the situation he's more than concerned. Jk explains the situation and Tae gets angry but is better at controlling it.

They all leave and find the group hurting their precious Jungkook. Dori pins the closest to her by the throat to a wall. Taehyung looks menacingly at the others, "are you the ones hurting my mate. You can't be that stupid can you?" He wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist, his stoic face doesn't change which scares the group and his mate a little. The group apologizes repeatedly and begs for forgiveness. The one Dori has her hands on is starting to lose consciousness. Jungkook pouts yelling at Dori, "Dori stop. They get the point." She smirks leaning to the person ear, "you hurt him so how about I leave some bruises on you." Taehyung flickers his eyes to his female companion sighing a bit at her behavior. "Princess stop, you know Jungkook doesn't like to see you hurt people." She looks back seeing his pouting face and drops the person from her grip. They cough and gasp trying to steady their breathing. She walks away and grips Jungkook's face sternly, "If anyone ever hurts you again you say something. You understand me?" Jungkook looks down embarrassed because of this whole fiasco, causing Dori's grip to get tighter and glare slightly at him. He whimpers nodding his head, "yes Alpha." She walks away going to calm herself so she doesn't hurt anyone unnecessarily. When she's out of their eyesight Taehyung lightly kisses his mate rubbing his side's soothing. "It's ok babe, you know she's just upset right now. She'll be fine." They walk back to their place waiting for Dori to come back.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Heyyyy, this is a slightly longer Drabble but I hope you enjoyed!
Let me know in the comments
Have a great day 💕