BTS When You Can't Sleep (Maknae Line)

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 100k READS‼️⚡️🥳🤪 YALL DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME!!!! I'VE WORKED SO HARD ON THIS BOOK AND IT'S BROUGHT ME SO MUCH HAPPINESS

Seriously thank you guys for sticking with me for the og supporters and for the new ones thanks for reading my book😘

On with the imagine
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jimin
You just got fired from your job by your asshole boss. You put so much energy and effort into the gas company you worked at but your boss felt that whatever you did was never good enough. Honestly he was just bitter that you denied him when he tried to take you out, knowing that you're married. But anyway you're just upset, stressed and trying to figure out what to go now. It was 4 am and you're under the covers staring at the ceiling a thousand thoughts running through your brain. Making you not notice your husband walking back from the bathroom. "Y/N why are you up still," his husky voice pulled you out your head. "Oh nothing I'm fine. Just can't sleep," you awkwardly smiled trying to make him believe you. Obviously that didn't work because Jimin knows you better than anyone. "If you're thinking about losing your job don't be. We'll be fine, I have my dance studio which is going great. You'll find another job love. One that you'll actually like." He kissed you before getting under the covers and pulling you into his chest.

Taehyung
You were sitting upright against the headboard of your bed staring into the darkness of your room with tears running down your face . It was midnight and you had school the next day but you didn't care. Earlier in the day you caught your boyfriend kissing his "best friend" that he told you not to worry about in the halls of your high school. You came straight home and chugged a couple cups of alcohol, not having to worry about getting caught since your parents were away on business. You hear tapping at your window and it pulled your attention to it. You got out of bed and opened your curtains to see your best friend Taehyung standing outside smiling and waving. You pulled him in and instantly hugged him. He wrapped his arms around you sighing, " I knew something was up when you didn't answer my calls and when I found out what happened I came here." You both didn't say anything as you walked to your bed and fell on top of it falling asleep cuddling.

Jungkook
It was 1:45 am in Seoul where you were alone in the king sized bed in the penthouse that belonged to you and your boyfriend. Who was currently on tour in America. You were lonely and tired of staying up all night until your brain finally shut down. You decided to just call your boyfriend hoping that hearing his voice will put you to sleep. He picked up on the second ring, not surprising since it's day time where he's at. "Babe what's wrong isn't it late over there," he sounded calm like he was chilling. "Nothing's wrong I just can't sleep. I miss you," you said with a pout at the end that he could hear. He chuckles and you hear shuffling like he was getting up. "Didn't know I was that missable." Now you chuckle getting more comfortable in bed his voice starting to make you drowsy. "Hell yeah you're missable. I haven't been able to sleep." "Mm ok well I think I can help with that." He takes a breathe then starts singing a cover of paper hearts. Knowing that hearing him sing will put you to sleep. (A/N: if you haven't heard his cover of paper hearts PLEASE listen to it. It's gold) After he got done singing the second verse he could hear your soft snores. He smiled to himself, "goodnight baby."

========================
Once again THANK YOU FOR 100k reads
I LOVE YOU ALL
Thanks for supporting me
Vote, comment whatever
Until next time 😚
Peace