Namjin

Summary: You were adopted into a Korean family with 5 brothers and two dads when you were a baby. You're 17 and in your last year of high school. Only the maknae line go to school with you while the oldest two are in college.
Y/N POV
I'm making my way to my next class with my two best friends Christa and Regina when Gina's bitch ass wants to fuck with me. "Yeah Regina I think we should work on our project at-"Hey faggot," I hear from behind me. From the voice I already know who it is. I turn around rolling my eyes, "Gina what the fuck do you want." "O nothing I just wanted to know how your dads were doing," she says with a smirk. "They're fucking splendid," I respond back through gritted teeth. By this time people are paying attention to us. I could feel myself getting mad and all I want to do is knock this bitch out. "Don't do it Y/N she's not worth it," I hear Christa whisper in my ear. "No I want to know, is little miss princess gonna grow up to be a faggot just like her fathers. I wonder if they ever rape one of her brothers since all gay people are pedophiles." "Y/N she just wants a reaction, come on let's go to class," Regina says while pulling me towards class. Once my back is turned I feel Gina push me. I turn around, "Gina keep your fucking hands off me, I will fuck you up," I say warning her. She tries to punch me but I grab her hand and I punch her straight in the face. She falls on the floor while I get on top of her and keep punching her. "Ohh fuck her up" "Beat her ass Y/N" "Get up Gina" is all I hear. Then I feel three different sets of hands try to pull me off. "Y/N/N get off of her," I her Jungkook say while pulling me off. Once they get me off a teacher tells me to go to the office.
——-time skip——-

I'm just sitting in the principles office waiting for my parents. Gosh I'm so dead, if it's anything my mom hates (Jin) is me getting into fights. I've had my share fair of them but it's because I'm black in Korea. "Where is she," Namjoon says outside the office. "She's in here sir," the principle says. Then the door opens and my parents walk in. My mom looks pissed and my dad looks surprisingly calm. "Little girl you have 3 seconds to tell me why I'm here," Jin says. "Honey calm down let her explain," Namjoon says trying to calm Jin down. "Ok I was on my way to class when Gina started talking out the side of her mouth and I was starting to walk away but then she pushed me and then she tried to punch me but I caught it and then I beat her up," I said all in one breathe. "Ok so why is she here and not the other girl," Namjoon asked the principal. "Well Gina told us that she was minding her business and Y/N attacked her and some other people said the same thing so I have all right to suspend Y/N," the principal answered. "Bullshit that bitch put her hands on me not the other way around." "Baby calm down," Jin said trying to calm me down. "No fuck that, y'all so far up Gina ass that you can't see that I'm telling the truth. The people that claim I attacked her are her friends. But y'all wouldn't care as Gina's family pays for this school to stay open. You what fuck you and this school," I said with tears in my eyes. I run out the principals office and up to the roof.
—————

I'm sobbing my eyes out. I'm so tired of being discriminated for something I can't change. Tired of being pushed around like a rag doll. I'm so sick of it. I hear the roof door open, I turn around and see my mom. Once I see him I start crying again. He speeds walks towards me and sits down next to me. He takes me in a bear hug, "shhh baby I'm right here", "it'll be alright, calm down," he cooes in my ear. "I don't think I belong here, being a foreigner in Korea is hard and I'm tired of being discriminated. I just wanna be around my own people," I say once I've calmed down.

Jin's POV

What she said broke my heart. I don't want my daughter to have to go through this. Am I mad about her fighting, no. Am I kinda upset about the way she talked to her principal, yeah but not seriously mad. All I can do is hold her and be here for her. "Where's my strong, care free, out going daughter," I say trying to cheer her up. "That girl died a long time ago when she figured out she's the black sheep in a herd of white ones," she says in monotone voice back. "Do you maybe wanna go to America for college." "I don't know maybe, or at least spend a couple years at a HBCU to be around my race." That put a tang in my heart, I don't want her to leave and go across the world but if it makes her happy then I can't stop her. We spent ten minuets in each other's arms on the roof until I broke the silence, "Y'know I'm not mad about this fight but you are probably gonna get in trouble with your principal." "Yeah I know and quite frankly I couldn't possibly give a damn," she replied which made me chuckle. God I love this little girl. "C'mon let's go home and watch some K-dramas," I say lifting her up and leading her to the door. "Hey mom," I turn to her when I hear her call me. "Yes." "I love you." Her saying this brings a smile to my face. "I love you too sweetie."
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hope you enjoyed
Vote and comment what you want to see next
Bye y'all✌🏾✌🏾