Daddy?

A/N: fast forward to 2020 Jungkook is 24 and Lulu is 4
—————
As time went on things got better. Jungkook lawfully adopted Lulu making her a Jeon. He also sued the adoption center and got the staff fired and the kids moved to a better place. The boys added a wall in Jk's room that gives Lu her privacy and still being able to be close to her dad. She went to a private day care and he hired a tutor/babysitter to help out. When 2020 hit it was chaotic at first; with cancelling their Map of the Soul tour and rebuilding their schedules. Jungkook didn't spend that much time with his daughter, which hurt her but it got better. Now they're inseparable, always doing things together in order to stay entertained. Lulu along with her babysitter went to sets for performances and virtual concerts.

At the end of their Map of the Soul:One concert while giving speeches Lu ran into camera view when she saw Jimin crying. He was arguably her favorite uncle and seeing him emotional worried her. Her sandals clicked against the floor and hair flopped as she ran to his legs hugging them.

^ her outfit

^ her outfit

"Minnie why are you crying? Are you ok," she looked at her with tears in her eyes. The sounds of the squealing fans could be heard louder and the boys were startled. Jimin chuckled before picking her up and kissing her cheek. "I'm fine bun just happy that I get to do what I love." She nodded before kissing his cheek making him smile. "Ohh Lu is wearing the dress I got her," Tae animatedly spoke into his mic. The child giggled, "yep Taetae gives the best clothes. Jungkook feigned sadness grabbing his child out his band mates arms. "I thought daddy gives you the best things. Do you love Taetae more?" Lulu quickly shook her head, "No daddy! I love you lots more than anyone." He smiled kissing her forehead, "I love you more my precious bun."

The end.
————————————-
Yess this is the end of this little series hope you enjoyed!
Vote, comment, share
Love you 💖

Extra
Upon getting back to the dorm Lulu cuddled Jimin trying to make him feel better. They watched Frozen 2 and Aladdin before falling asleep in his bed. Jungkook and Yoongi opened his door wanting to inform him that dinner was ready but was greeted with the pleasant site. "She's so precious. I was surprised her babysitter let her get away from her today," the smaller of the males spoke. "When she's determined she'll make anything happen." "Aren't you glad you ran into her on that park bench. Do you ever regret it." "No hyung, she's the best thing in my life other than my career." Yoongi smiled slightly at his answer before ushering them away from the door letting the two enjoy their sleep.

Ok the end for real!