Help

A/N:Thank you soo much for over 5K reads!!!🥳🤩
You got home from work tired and ready to get home to your daughter. When you got to your house the babysitter was on the couch with your daughter crying sitting right next to her. You instantly got worried. "What happened"you picked up your daughter rocking her to try to get her to calm down. "I don't know we were watching a movie when she just started crying."

After the babysitter left your daughter was still crying and you were starting to get worried. You texted your husband Jin, you knew he was at the company but should be leaving at this time.

Jin's POV

What the hell I thought

What the hell I thought. Instead of texting her I called her.
Y/N POV

You instantly answered

"Hello"
"Hey Y/N what's wrong with baby bun," he worriedly asked." I don't know, when I got home she was crying, the babysitter said they were watching a movie when she just started crying," you replied. "Put me on speaker."
You then put him on speaker and he started talking to where your daughter could here. "Bun Bun, daddy will be home in less than 10 minuets can you please stop crying until I get there," he requested. You could tell he was scared even if you couldn't see him. "Ywes daddy, I'll stop crying," she said while wiping her eyes and sniffing. "Ok good."

~~~Time Skip~~~~because a bitch is lazy🤷🏾‍♀️

Jin rushes to get to the front door, once he walked in your daughter ran to him. He swooped her up and engulfed her in a hug, she starting crying again in his shoulder. "Shhh, babygirl it's alright," Jin tried to calm her down. It worked a little as now she was just sniffling.
He brought her to her room and put her on her bed with you standing in the door way. "Bun Bun what's wrong, why are you crying," Jin asks while petting her hair. "Because the gwirl in the movie fwather is always thwere and your alway gone and I mwiss you, she said while wiping her eyes. You could see his heart break into a million pieces and his face dropped. You were shocked that she said that, but you understood where she was coming from as Jin wasn't always there due to tours, even though he wanted to be. "Bunnie I'm so sorry I'm not here as frequently, I try my hardest to be here okay. If you feel sad then ask your mom to FaceTime me and I'll answer ok. From now on I'll try my extra hardest to be here. But I need you to be strong for me okay." "Okway, promise you'll be here," she cutely asked while putting out her pinky finger. Jin chuckled a little bit, "promise," he said while connecting their fingers.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 5K READS!!!!!!
😁😁😁🤪🤪
I'm freaking out guys
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Bless you child!!!!
Make sure to vote and comment what you want to read next
GIVE ME REQUEST!!!!!!
And do y'all want me to add more kpop groups to this book🤔
COMMENT AND TELL ME