Fire Drill

Year 2016 ~ after the release of The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever

In celebration of their newest album Rika and Taehyung were in Hongdae going out to eat. This was the happiest he's been in awhile since the group has worked very hard on this newest project. Rika had her own special news he didn't know about. She was already elated with being recently engaged, but finding out she's expecting has been a tornado of emotions.

Mostly happy. But there's others like scared, nervous, hesitant. But she knows Taehyung will be there for her. As they get seated in the restaurant Taehyung couldn't stop smiling. Feeling proud of himself and his band mates. Rika peered over her menu chuckling at her fiancé. What he doesn't know is Rika had a small cake coming out after dinner with "we're expecting" on it. The workers were going to bring it out while they were paying.

Dinner went better than anyone expected. Both Rika and Tae were happily enjoying their dinner, talking and laughing with each other. As Taehyung was going over the bill the worker walked over with the cake with a small smile on her face. She sat it down bowing then walked away. Taehyung peered over to the cake doing a double take. "What do you mean "we're expectin." You smiled nervously waiting for him to get it. His face morphed into shock before he laughing slightly, "babe are you pregnant. Please Rika are we having a baby!"

You nodded pulling him into a hug and kiss. "Yes I'm pregnant Tae."

___~___~___~___~
"That's how your mother told me we were expecting you Syrin." The little curly haired girl giggled as her dad blew raspberries on her tummy. "Were you really that excited that I was coming daddy?" Taehyung faked gasped, "of course I was! You're my favorite little girl and I'll always love you." "Even when my little brothers get here. You'll still love me right daddy?"

Taehyung's left corner of his mouth twitched up. "Yes Syrin even when the twins get here I will love you till the day I die. Now it's time for bedtime my beautiful princess." He kissed his daughters forehead before tucking her in. Tae walked out her room turning off the light.

==••••==••••==••••==
Heyyyy hope you're having a great night
This was supposed to be sad but I changed it last minute
Hope you enjoyed
Vote, comment, etc😍