Yoongi Cancelled 2020

This Yoongi situation is out of control and happened at the WORST time.

For those who don't know in Yoongi's song What Do You Think in the beginning he used a sample of Jim Jones, a cult leader who orchestrated a mass murder-suicidal.

For those who's heard the term "drinking the Kool- Aid" that's him.
And the majority of the people who died with him where Africa American. And with everything going on right now with the riots and George Floyd's murder I get why people are mad.

I COMPLETELY understand. But I don't think Yoongi had malicious intent when putting that in there. Plus the album came out a week and a half ago so I think people are just finding out abt it and are mad.
Now Jim was also anti-south Korea and always said he supported North Korea and the way they do things.

And the whole song is about saying fuck you to everyone who's stupid and has hated on him and BTS so I see him putting Jim's voice in there to clown him. I think he knew the risk he was taking but decided to be edgy.

But all in all I'm still disappointed in him because even tho I see his intentions, it was a bad way to do it.

But how do you guys feel about the situation I wanna hear your thoughts. And if people have a different opinion than you be respectful !!!!

Bye for now. I'll try to release a chapter soon!
Have a great day