13

Everest

"Abram you have a beautiful daughter." My father compliments her and I need to clench my jaw tight to get my anger to simmer. He grabs her hand and kisses the back of it. I scoff at his pitiful action but in reality, I feel my heart start to race with jealousy and annoyance. It turns worse for me as her cheeks glow red with embarrassment.

My trash father dared to touch her. That thought comes into my head suddenly but my need to protect the girl allows me to agree with the notion.

My father speaks to Dr. Locke and with Lia's attention on them, I step closer to her. I glare at her hand where my father just left a sloppy kiss. It disgusts me.

"Oh forgive me, I never introduced my son, Prince Everest Dorian," My father introduces me. I shake Dr. Locke's hand then turn to her doing my best to act as if I've never seen this woman in my life, for the sake of her privacy and my father's concerns.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Locke." I can't help but mumble in awe. She's here.

Her hand stretches out politely and I stare at it, suddenly forgetting every manner I was ever taught.

I clear my head and grasp her hand. Fragile and small. The heat that came off of her skin was suspiciously hot.

I hold her hand gently it was so tiny. Her scent wafts around me again and it smelt so good, I loved the smell because it was so powerfully addictive. I reluctantly drop her hand to stop my thoughts of her. We meet eyes again and I watch as her cheeks color themselves scarlet as more warmth emanates from her body. Was she in heat?

Her eyes slowly move across my face. I can feel her arousal from here.

Our fathers continue to speak but I can't take my eyes away either. She seemed even more appealing in the hall of my castle, chest rising and falling under her fur coat. Suckable breasts hardening under the thin material made my slacks grow tight.

I catch her staring at my lips as her arousal grows heavier. I can feel her heart race and smell the desire between her thighs from here. I glanced at my father, luckily, he didn't seem to notice.

I can't be here anymore. She's too distracting. I think and storm past her quickly, needing to find a quick way to release the new tension forming in my pants because of her.

I hear the hallway fall silent as I march away.

Making it to the door I slam it behind me and walk into the foyer.

I pass by two waiting guards filling out forms for a maid and stop to approach them.

I clear my throat and they both quickly bow to me, the maid curtsies. "When you two are done with these forms, please keep an eye on the girl behind those doors," I command and they nod quickly.

"Prince Everest Dorian, these forms may take some time." The maid explains without meeting my eyes.

"Just finish quickly, I need the woman in the hall to be safe and watched at all times," I growl out at them and they shrink back in fear.

I walk away and head towards my room.

It felt like I couldn't get there fast enough because when I did the anger still sizzling in my veins made me slam the door behind me hard enough a picture fell off the wall and shattered on the ground.

I unbuckle my pants and they slightly fall. I pull at my boxers and grip my cock to stop the pressure that came out of nowhere.

Thoughts of her touching herself and thinking of me while she does it intrude my thoughts. I start to move my hand slowly and picture that innocent girl on her knees for me. The scene played in my head weirdly as it was hard to picture that woman of pure innocence begging.

It was unnatural to think about a girl this way- I never wanted anything to do with anyone and I never did anything with a female in a sexual way. But my beastly tactics played a role on my dominant side that I couldn't control.

This felt wrong, touching myself to the thought of a human girl, I felt guilty. What happened to all my respect for her? How did it turn into lust so quickly? I assumed I was in heat as the air in the room shifted dramatically.

I sigh out before pulling my pants back up. "What's wrong with me." I groan.

I never acted this way so was it her feelings I started to feel or my own? When she felt aroused I felt aroused. The other day at the creek when she got hurt I felt pain in the same spot, On my back as she hit her own against the rock. Backing away in fear. In fear of me. I frown at the thought.

I crouch down and start picking up the shards of glass from the picture I broke.

A few minutes pass by before I hear a soft knock on my door.

"Everest? Are you in there?" The firm voice of Ruth pipes up.

"Corin said you're in a bad mood." Rutner's annoying voice sings and I know he's out there beside Ruth as well. I roll my eyes but open it anyway.

I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly. "Bad mood sure." Mumbling over my words I step out into the hallway.

"Do you want to tell us why?" Ruth looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"No," I say raising an eyebrow back at her. Ruth places her hands on her hips.

"You look a little... flushed," Rutner says placing his hand on my head to feel for a fever. I grip his wrist and push his arm away from me.

"I'm fine, stop asking." I snarl out at him and he blinks at me in response.

"Aren't you just a ray of sunshine?" Rutner grumbles before continuing, "You already choked me out once today I don't want anymore you little moody man." He bares his fangs at me trying to show some kind of domination but I'd rip him to pieces in a fight.

Disregarding Rutner and his stupid notion, I lean my back against the wall and remind myself, once again to stay away from that girl and to keep myself distracted at all times so she doesn't find her way into my head. I wasn't going to deny I was just in a heat with her, but I was surely going to ignore it. I was also going to ignore these forbidden feelings.

"I need to break something," I suggest and Rutner gives a silent cheer. Ruth shakes her head no. The wings behind her back start to flap with excitement.

"I hate the games you two play, I'm going to go down to the library. I have to meet up with someone anyways." She tells us and a small blush tints her cheeks. Rutner misses it luckily, whoever Ruth was going to see would be dead if her older brother saw that small smile acquainted with a blush.

"Whatever, Have fun," I say but at the same time, Rutner speaks as well. "It better be a friend."

Ruth sends a vicious glare in his direction before looking at me.

"At least Everest was cool about it." She rolls her eyes and starts to move down the hall.

"No, no. Everest and I will walk you there. Make sure you meet up with this friend safe and sound." Rutner punches my shoulder lightly to get my attention and I know that I'm now going to be forced to attend this silent sibling battle.

We all start walking down the hall as Rutner and Ruth bicker.

Out of nowhere, I feel a sharp pain in the back of my skull. Headache? Maybe I could get a silver pear before I leave and it'll dull the pain. I could even ask the doctor's daughter for one.

The thought makes me smile. I look down at my shoes as I walk-behind Ruth and Rutner.

Lia would take my hand in hers, she'd take care of me. And while she goes to feed me the juicy pear I'd pull her onto my lap, run my thumb over her lips.

"Everest? Didnt you hear what I said?" Rutner sighs childishly.

Furrowing my eyebrows I realized what I did again- thought of her. My steps falter and I scowl I was doing what I just told myself not to do.

"No w-" just as I start to speak a sharp burn rips over my shoulder.

I groan out from the pain. It hurt so bad I fell to my knees. I grip my chest where the pain scorched, a fiery heat which only meant one thing. Venom.

She's hurt. So I came down to only one conclusion, we are hurt.