↠1↞ Why am I doing this?

Welcome to 17 Missed Calls — a story much more than just a phone sex.
____________________

BEFORE WE START
CHECK OUT THIS BANGER!!!
SPOTIFY ONLY

Sunsets — DeadVtom, Sharoh, Bxulvrd

___________________

This book has been deliberately rated mature, so if you don't think that it is currently suitable for you, please come back to it later.

This story contains of explicit common sex scenes (Fifty Shades alike), so please, do not read it if it isn't the right content for you.

Important. Please, abstain from giving away any spoilers in the comment section. I've worked really hard on the plot, which I would like to keep a mystery to the new readers. Please, respect that. Thank you.

I really appreciate that out of so many stories out there, mine was given the chance to be read by you.

Please, do not forget to check out my new book The Lullaby Nights.

The blurb:

Beautifully tragic and truly heartbreaking. A story that will grip you, break you, and fill you with its innocent but destined to be doomed love.

When Nina Cloud is faced with a horrifying fact — the amount of time she's got left to live — her boyfriend Harley is given a chance to make the last of her days something his mother used to call The Lullaby Nights.

Now, back to 17 Missed Calls
Enjoy the emotional rollercoaster!

↠1↞

Why am I doing this?

𝓓𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓪

"Rayna, for heaven's sake! Wake up already!" My demanding voice rings out in the room.

The air in our dorm is stale, tinted with some distinctive alcohol sourness, indicating the undeniable hangover that my friend must be going through, even now, in her deep slumber. It momentarily renders me glad that I didn't have much to drink last night.

To my amazement, Rayna only mutters some incoherent words under her breath. The petite figure that is her body remains motionless under the duvet with its limbs peculiarly stretched, as if the person lying in bed wasn't my roommate but a defeated soldier.

I shake my head. "Come on, girl! I'm seeing Nathan soon. You promised to go shopping with me after," I murmur a complaint.

Her blue eyes snap open at an alarmingly quick pace. She lets a displeased groan out and turns her sleepy face to me. "Alright." She throws the duvet off herself in a groggy manner.