↠70↞ Gentle

↠70↞

Gentle

“I’m sorry for this,” Anaya murmurs, declining another incoming call from her friend Jake. She then rests her back against the sofa, trying to pay all of her attention to the movie that’s being played on the gigantic TV in Will’s living room.

He invited us over, saying that his father is out for a few days, and that it’d be nice to do something together, not just the two of us, so I don’t have to constantly bail on my friend, even though Anaya said that she doesn’t mind me spending most of my time with Will.

What I really think, though, is that he wanted my friend to join us so I wouldn't feel awkward around him. The truth is, regardless of how much I disliked what he did yesterday, I don't hate him. He let me have an insight into his real side, his turn-on's, his kinky fantasy — a very secret part of him, and the fact that he respected my disgust towards it without becoming angry after I'd told him to stop, made me understand that he really meant it when he said that he wouldn't coax me into anything that I wouldn't like.

“Just pick up. He rang you five times already. It has to be important,” Will says kindly to her, his arm is wrapped around my shoulder.

As if on cue, Anaya’s cell starts buzzing again.

“Ugh, okay,” she mutters, grabbing the phone into her hand. “Hello?” she says as she picks up. Then her eyes widen in bewilderment, her eyebrows knit together. “This isn’t my problem, Jake,” she utters coldly. “Gosh, okay. I’ll be there soon.” She lets an exasperated groan after she hangs up.

“What happened?” I ask, curious, but also worried.

“I’ll explain later. I really need to go,” she mutters hastily, leaping up off the sofa, searching for the keys to her car in the pockets of her jacket. “I’ll see you later. Thanks for having me, and sorry for this,” she murmurs an apology, then hugs the both of us.

“Thanks for coming.” Will smiles faintly and we just wave our hands at her as she dashes towards the front door.

I lay my head back down onto his shoulder, my mind is occupied with the thoughts of why Anaya had to leave so early. I don’t let it bother me for too long though, because she said that she’ll explain it later on.

Before I realize, the movie ends, and Will presses the pause button during the credits. There is only silence between us and I really don't want to break it. I still feel somewhat awkward after what happened yesterday.

All I can hear is the sound of us breathing, the steady rhythm in which we do is a nice change. Usually when I’m around Will, all I do is keep panting and moaning his name. This feels different. I’m enraptured.

The house remains shrouded in silence, and when I disengage my head from Will’s torso, his own is tilted to the back, resting against the sofa, his eyes shut. If his fingers weren’t gently stroking my arm, I would have thought that he’s asleep.

“What?” He chuckles quietly, his eyes still closed.

“Nothing,” I murmur, gazing at him.

“You’re staring. I can sense it,” he utters, his lips stretch into a smile.
I think he looks immensely cute.

“I’m admiring,” I whisper, reaching for his cheek with my fingertips, and then I start languidly tracing them down his jawline.

He disengages the back of his head from the sofa and opens his eyes. They’re black and warm but unreadable. “Is that so?” he asks quietly, staring at me.