Chapter Twelve

*Savannah's POV*

As I sat in the passenger seat of his very expensive, jet black range rover, our hands rested in the middle, his long slim fingers supporting my small and dainty hand. With the radio on and smiles on our faces, everything seemed right in the world. Well, everything except for Liam. I felt like such a bitch for going off on him like that, but he obviously doesn't care about me or my feelings, so why should I care about his?

"So, where are we going?" I asked, being the first to say anything within the five minutes we have been driving.

"It's a secret, but you'll love it." My smile dropped at the thought of yet another surprise.

"Really Harry? You know I still don't like surprises." I whined.

"Have I let you down yet?"

I sighed and turned my attention to his concentrated face. He always looks mad whenever he drives with his eyebrows scrunched and his lips pursed out. "No, but that doesn't let you off the hook."

I saw a smile start to form, his light pink lips slowly curling upward. "Trust me Savannah, I know you a lot better than you think." His small sincere smile turning into a smirk followed by a few chuckles. I looked away and focused on the road in front of us. Why would he say something like that? Maybe Liam was right. Maybe Harry did spy on me. Maybe that's why he says he knows more about me than I think, but I quickly pushed that thought away when I realized I never talked to Ed about my favorite places to eat or go on lunch dates. Maybe Harry just asked Liam where he should take me. But why would Liam help him? Liam obviously doesn't approve which honestly does worry me a bit. I remember that before the accident, Liam's opinion meant the world to me. If Liam didn't approve, the guy was gone in an instant. I recall a few times when he did approve and they were some of the best relationships of my life.

I felt Harry's hand squeeze mine gently, making me lose my train of thought. It was a little gesture, but I'm happy he did that. It made me feel like he was reassuring me that I can trust him.

I kept my eyes on the road and our surroundings, trying to figure out where we were going. Everything around me looked so familiar making it frustrating that I couldn't remember where we were. Harry noticed and gave my hand another gentle squeeze. "Don't worry love, we are almost there."

After fifteen minutes of driving, we arrived at some small café and right then, I knew exactly where we were. I reached for the door handle, but was sooner stopped by a hand grabbing my forearm. "I'll get it love." Harry said. What a gentleman.

The minute he opened the door, I tackled him with a rib breaking hug. Harry, caught off guard, stumbled back, but embraced me, squeezing me tighter than I was squeezing him. My legs were wrapped around his his long torso and my arms were cloaked around his neck, probably suffocating him. His arms draped around my waist, holding me firmly. Without warning, he calmly dropped his arms by his side, letting go of me, but I stayed put. I can't believe he took me to my all time favorite café! It was just so cute and homey that it was just irresistible. But how did he know that I liked it here? I continued to clutch onto Harry in pure happiness of this lovely surprise. "So, you like it?"

I brought my head back so I could look at his face, a big smile spread across mine, my arms now loosely dangling off of his shoulders, but my legs still tightly bounded. "Are you kidding me?" I asked in surprise. I mean, isn't it obvious? "I love this place! I haven't been here in forever! How did you know this was my favorite café?" My voice becoming high pitched with cheeriness.

He shrugged his shoulders as if it were no big deal. "Last time I took you here, you fell in love with the place, so I just thought I should refresh your memory and take you back." His cheeks grew pink with slight embarrassment, but I didn't mind at all. Actually, it was really thoughtful of him.