Chapter Three

~one month later~

"Good morning love, we made you breakfast." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I refused to open my eyes. For some reason, I felt like I haven't slept in days and all I needed in the world right now was more sleep.

"Go away." I told him, pulling the covers over my head.

"Oh, come on Savannah. We made cinnamon rolls." Another said trying to persuade me to get up, knowing food would probably be their best chance of getting out of bed.

"Wakey wakey." Someone else's voice chimed in. How many people were in the room? I peak out from under the covers to see 4 boys surrounding my bed with smiles spread across their faces, Liam was holding a plate with one cinnamon roll on it and a single candle.

"Uh, guys?" I said, slowly coming out from under the comforter. "What's going on?" My morning voice was low and scratchy; the light was so bright my eyes were squinting, practically closed. As soon as those words came from my mouth, Niall busted through the door with his guitar in hand.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAVANNAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" They all sang as loud as they could, repeating the song, jumping on my bed and dancing, shaking my body and kissing my face. They scooped me up and rushed me downstairs before I even got the chance to protest, Niall following behind quickly on his guitar, continuing to strum the melody. They soon placed me on the couch and handed me my birthday cinnamon roll, the one candle lit.

"Well don't just stare at it! Make a wish!" Louis said, obviously very excited with the fact that it was my birthday and I didn't even remember. I closed my eyes, made my wish, and blew out the candle.

"Are you not going to tell us what it was?" Harry asked me, his lips forming his quirky smirk. I started to open my mouth when Zayn stopped me.

"Shhh!" Zayn put his hand over my mouth. "You're not supposed to tell people your wish or else it won't come true!" I laughed and took his hand off of my mouth.

"Guys, this is really sweet of all of you. Thank you so much."

"Oh, this is barely the beginning. We have plenty more in store for you." Niall winked me and giggled.

"Ya'll know how much I hate surprises!"

"Well, you better get used to it. Now let's hurry up and eat because we have a lot to go over today." Louis said looking around the room. The boys suddenly looked nervous as they made their way to the kitchen to get their breakfast and bringing it into the living room.

When they came back, they all sat down facing me. Their eyes wandering the room and occasionally glancing at my boot making them flinch and quickly turn away. Why were they acting to weird?

"Savannah, we have something we need to share with you." Louis' voice turned serious. "We know you would've found out sooner or later, but we decided it was best if you heard it from us." He paused and looked at the boys who seemed to be nodding in agreement and approval.

"Go on..." I encouraged him.

"We are in a famous band called One Direction. We recently got back from our first world tour. The fans can get very chaotic and crazy. When we go out later tonight, some girls might stop us and ask for pictures and autographs. Just remember to act normal and be yourself. But you have nothing to worry about. They've always seemed to like you."

I sat there in shock, my jaw practically on the floor and my eyes bulging out of my head. There was no way they were telling the truth. They were just regular guys. They were my best friends. Not some superstars.