Chapter Ten

*Savannah's POV*

We left Simon's house Sunday afternoon to return to our flats. I'm no longer staying with Harry and Louis since I'm up off my feet and can do things for my own again, but I'm still there 24/7. It's Thursday  morning and the boys have a concert tomorrow here in London and of course, I'll be going. So will Eleanor, Perrie (whom I have still yet to meet), and my friend Emily. Ed and I decided to have another session since we obviously couldn't do it tomorrow with the boy's concert and all. I was going to go to Liam's place and surprise him with some breakfast and maybe a movie so we can talk about his attitude lately, but I guess I'll do that later. 

After hopping out of the shower, I checked my phone and saw I had a text from Harry.

Hey love. Have any plans for today? (; xx- Harry

I blushed, realizing how often Harry has been talking to me lately and obviously flirting. I haven't been able to hang out with him and only him for a long time now and I feel bad because I either keep having to cancel or the other boys get in the way of our privacy. Maybe I should try to hang out with him when I'm done with my singing session with Ed.

About to have another session with Ed, but I should be done before 2. Lunch? (; xx- Savannah

I would love to. Be by your flat at 2. (; xx- Harry

Sounds great! See you then! (; xx- Savannah

I sighed and collapsed onto my bed. Lunch with just Harry and I. No one else. Just the two of us. For some reason, I really liked the sound of that.

*Harry's POV*

I smirked at my phone, a plan forming in my head. Ed and Savannah should be done by 2 and it's currently 11. That means he should be over there in about an hour. This gives me enough time to get ready, go to Savannah's flat, listen to her session with Ed, leave before either of them notice, and come back to pick up Savannah for our lunch date.

Ahh, lunch with Savannah. Just the two of us not having to worry about any interruptions. I miss that. Going out to eat with her to get away from the boys, even if it was something simple, I still loved it. She used to be so happy and now she's just naive. Not that she can help it. It wasn't her fault we got hit by a drunk driver. 

I felt a shiver crawl down my spine at the memory, feeling everything around get smaller and smaller, slowly turning black. In that moment, you feel like you're never going to open your eyes again. You struggle to keep them open, to stay alive, but all you feel is pain and ache. Waking up in that hospital room, I realized how lucky I was to still be here, but my mind wandered instantly to Savannah and the other boys. I could only hope that they were okay.

I passed with a concussion and a few scratches and a bruise here and there. Nothing serious at all. When they doctor let me visit the other boys, I saw they all passed with the same injuries I did. Nothing to worry about. Expecting Savannah was going to be the same way, I was completely shocked when I entered her room. All of us were. 

She was hooked up to all of these scary monitors, he leg was elevated and put into a cast, she had tubes coming out of her mouth, nose and even her side. Her skin was as pale and snow and her mouth was light pink and dry. I could see the multiple bruises the covered her arms and horrible scrapes on her neck and face. The closer I got, I started to notice the stitches on her forehead. She didn't look like herself. She looked dead, but the beeping heart monitor reassured me. Everything about her was fragile and delicate.

I just remember falling into a chair by her bed and crying. I cried for hours and hours, hoping that my tears would wake her up. I immediately wished that I was the one on that bed, suffering from all this pain, on the edge of death itself. I was the one who deserved to be laying there with tubes hooked up to me, completely unconscious. I was, after all, the one who invited her to come along with us. Not only that, but that was also the night she caught me cheating on her. I deserved to die.