Chapter Seven

*Savannah's POV*

The incredibles. A disney movie. Typical Liam. We Finally got to enjoy the movie after we had a popcorn fight in the kitchen. It all started with an a innocent game of catch where you try to throw the popcorn into someone else's mouth and they have to catch it. It was between Liam and I when suddenly, a piece hit me square in the forehead. "Ugh, Liam!" I giggled as I touched the place on my forehead where the popcorn hit, whipping the butter from it.

"That wasn't me, I swear it." Out of no where, Harry popped I'm behind the counter with more popcorn and threw a single piece, hitting my cheek and sliding back down behind the counter where I couldn't see him. I could hear him imitate a little girl's giggle.

"Harry! What are you doing?" Instead of replying, he popped his head back up, threw another piece and once again, slid behind the counter, giggling once more. I secretly grabbed a handful of popcorn. "Ouch, oh my god, my leg!" This caused Harry to jumped from behind the counter and run to my rescue.

"Oh my god, Savannah are you okay?" I pretended to limp to the chair and sit down as Harry tried to examine it, looking at my scar.

"Does this hurt?" He asked me as he kept applying pressure to different parts of my leg. I pretended to wince in pain, still hiding my popcorn. The other boys knew exactly what I had planned and watched in amusement.

I yanked my leg from Harry's grip and jumped backwards, chucking all the popcorn at his face, some pieces sticking to his curls. I stood there with pride, the other boys pointing and laughing at Harry.

"Savannah, why would you fake being hurt like that?! God, you scared the crap out of me! Don't ever do that again!" He may be acting mad, but I knew he agreed with the boys when they told him it was a good one.

"You totally fell for it mate!"

"You should've seen your face!"

"Oh man, that was priceless!"

"Oh, like you wouldn't have done the same!" Harry pointed out. The boys stopped laughing and nodded their heads, knowing that if they were in his position, they would've reacted the same way he did.

"Doesn't mean it wasn't funny." Niall said while he was about to walk away. Just as he turned around, Harry threw a handful of buttery popcorn at the back of his head. "Oh no you don't!" He picked the popcorn out of his hair and ate it. "Why would you waste food?! What is wrong with you?! Have you gone mad?!"

After that, the popcorn fight commenced. Harry attacked Louis and Zayn and Liam and I we having our own fight. Niall continued to gather up all the popcorn and eat it. "Guys, stop wasting the popcorn! I wanna eat it!" Nobody listened to him.

I turned around to grab some more ammo when I felt some weight on my head and some popcorn fell in my face. Liam dumped a whole bowl of popcorn in my hair. "LIAM!" He laughed and while he was distracted, I grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

"Savannah, what are you doing with that?"

"Oh Liam, come here. I think you have some butter on your face."

"Savannah, stay away from me. I'm warning you!"

"Oh no, I'm just trying to help! Trust me Liam!"

"Savannah, stay back!" Liam kept backing away from me, holding his hands out in front of me like that could block the water I was going to throw at him. Without realizing it, he backed himself into a corner.

"Here babe, let me get that butter off your face." I stuck my finger in the water and rubbed it on his face. He sat there confused and let his guard down. Bad choice Liam. I splashed the water all over his face, set the cup down and ran away. I heard his foot steps close behind me and before I knew it, his big, strong arms were wrapped around my waist. He picked me up and carried me to the sink. I kicked and screamed, trying to loosen his grip. Nothing was working.