Chapter Nine

*Savannah's POV*

After hopping into the shower and scrubbing all the paint off of me, I got dressed in some light pink shorts and a jean collared tank top that knotted at the bottom. The boys promised to stay in the man cave in the basement that consisted of tv's covering entire walls, pool tables, indoor hot tub, any gaming device you can imagine, it's own kitchen and much much more, that way Ed and I can practice in private.

I waited in my room and tried to fiddle around with my guitar a little, but came up with nothing. I was about to put my guitar down when Ed came walking through the door.

"Hi love, you doing okay?"

"I guess so. Things have been kind of weird lately." Should I tell Ed about Liam? I feel like I should. I want to talk to someone about it, but considering Liam was the one I told everything to and he doesn't want to talk, I obviously can't go to him about this.

"Oh, yeah? What's bothering you?" Ed speed-walked over to the bed, quickly sat all of his stuff down and turned to face me, placing his hand on my leg. He was always so concerned.

"It's Liam. Something is bothering him, but he won't tell me what. He's just been acting weird lately and I'm worried."

"Awh, don't worry about it babe. Even if something is bothering him, I'm sure he will tell you about it sooner or later. You guys are best friends. You guys tell each other everything. It's all going to be okay. I'm sure it's just some faze and it's nothing big and he will get over it soon and tell you all about it." I just nodded my head. I sure hope he's right. "Shall we get started?" He motioned over to my guitar and once again, I nodded my head.

Ed got his guitar out of it's case and we started our warm ups.

*Harry's POV*

"No, no, nooo!"

"Ha ha! Got ya! Sucks to suck!"

"Calm down guys, it's just a game!"

"It's not just a game Zayn! Louis always beats me! I am determined to destroy him one day!"

"Niall, that will never happen and you know that!"

The other boys have been some video game for a while now. I needed an excuse to go upstairs as soon as possible. "Hey, I'm going to go get my phone charger. Does anyone else need anything?" I stood up and was slowly walking towards the steps, waiting for someone to add in something that they needed.

"Ooo, get mine too Haz!" Louis yelled from across the room.

I walked up the first flight of steps calmly and casually, but as soon as I was out of hearing range of the boys, I sprinted upstairs as fast as I could. The sooner I got there, the better.

My steps grew silent as I tip-toed over to Savannah's door. I sat with my ear pressed to the door as I tried to control my breath. I could hear everything perfectly. They wouldn't stop playing guitar though. They haven't started singing yet. I guess I will just have to wait and make up an excuse as to what took me so long.

*Savannah's POV*

"Is there anything specific you would like to sing today, Savannah?" I thought about it and the name of the song wasn't coming to mind, but I knew I could play it and sing it, so I just started to play.

"Am I better off dead?

Am I better off a quitter?

They y I'm better off now

Than I ever was with her

As they take me to my local down the street

I'm smiling, but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet