Perrine Bousquet

Perrine Bousquet

Perrine Bousquet (ペリーヌ・ブスケ, Perīnu Busuke) is the dorm leader of Lagniappe

Perrine Bousquet (ペリーヌ・ブスケ, Perīnu Busuke) is the dorm leader of Lagniappe. She's a cheerful young lady and very skilled cook who's food can bring a smile to anyone's face. She's also known to experiment with various flavors and ingredients.

History
Perrine was born and raised in Marshland Port. She is the second eldest daughter of Elva and Jeremiah Bousquet, the younger sister of  Theodore and the older sister of Ida and Dixie.

She and her family used to live in poverty until her parents decided to start up a catering business. Words of praise quickly spread about the Bousquet family's cooking, which in turn resulted in them gaining the funds to open a restaurant. This eventually inspired others to start their own businesses too. Their community became a popular tourist spot because of the shops and restaurants that are connected to the houses.

However, with business comes rivalries, and rather nasty ones at that. After Theodore became the new owner of their family's restaurant following his parents retirement, a restaurant owned by a rich but greedy company opened up across the street from the Bousquet's and the owners frequently began to harass the family, even threatening an impossible debt on them. This makes Perrine fearful as she doesn't want to lose the community she cherishes so dearly.

Personality
Perrine is a cheerful and happy-go-lucky young lady who harbors a deep passion for cooking and is always open to trying new foods.

Appearance
Perrine is a young lady in her late teens. She has brown skin, green eyes and pale peach orange hair that's commonly worn in a bun.

2020 School Uniform

In her first school uniform, Perrine wore a green dress shirt underneath a light green peplum blazer with pale yellow green trim, a bow near the bottom of the blazer, two gray gem buttons on each side, and green cuffs with the same gem buttons as ...

In her first school uniform, Perrine wore a green dress shirt underneath a light green peplum blazer with pale yellow green trim, a bow near the bottom of the blazer, two gray gem buttons on each side, and green cuffs with the same gem buttons as before. She also wears a two layered skirt, with the first layer being dark green with clover patterns on it and the second one being light green with various yellow green spots. For footwear, Perrine sports a pair of gold heels, that appear to be a fusion of kitten heels and mary janes, with light green soles and light green ruffles within.