Ella Glaciel

Ella Glaciel

Ella Glaciel (エラ・グラシエル, Era Gurashieru) is the dorm leader of Glastanzerin

Ella Glaciel (エラ・グラシエル, Era Gurashieru) is the dorm leader of Glastanzerin. Ella loves fashion as much as she loves her father, but she can be a bit sensitive and naive.

History
Ella was born and raised in the Glasswork Kingdom into the Glaciel Family, a family of fashion designers. Although, each family member focuses on a certain fashion item or style which is why they are sought after. The entire family makes up the ensemble which puts out some really unique sets. The Glaciel Family even have their own brand called "Midnight Mirror" (ミッドナイト・ミラー).

Ella is the daughter of Gaspard Antoine Glaciel, a gentlemanly shoemaker and his late wife, Emelette Glaciel, a jeweler who loved her daughter dearly. From a very young age, Ella was praised for her talent in fashion. Ella often accompanied her parents to events and often tried to mimic their fashion styles. Many loved it when the whole family went to events together, they looked like a doll set.

However, Ella's life took a turn for the worst after Emelette's death. Her father remarried Lucille Luciferia, a cruel and vain woman who married Gaspard to enhance her social status and she even went so far as too wear the jewelry Emelette made and showing them off as if it belonged to her. Luciferia was known to be an educator, so Gaspard allowed her to educate Ella, unaware at first how biased and harsh she'd be on his daughter. She would physically, emotionally and verbally abuse Ella, going so far as to strike her from behind her legs if she got a small thing wrong, the constant assaults resulted in numerous bruises and scars being left on Ella's legs. Her step-brothers, Edwin and Roman were a rowdy bunch that always harassed Ella. Messing about in her room and making a mess of everything. This made Ella afraid to tell her father of Luciferia's abusive nature, believing that because she was still a child, he wouldn't believe her.

Gaspard eventually discovered Luciferia's true nature when he noticed that Ella was walking as if she was in pain and how she would distance herself from her family during events. A maid spoke up and revealed everything to Gaspard when he returned from a long business trip. Horrified and ashamed of himself for marrying a cruel woman and allowing her to hurt his family, Gaspard filed for divorce and a restraining order, which was added when he asked Ella and she broke down in tears, telling him all the lies that Luciferia implanted in her young mind. That was the last straw so he demanded that not one of the Glaciel family's possessions such as jewels be in her possession and ever since then, Luciferia remained a disgraced woman.

Following the incident, Gaspard became more attentive to his daughter, feeling guilty for not being there for her when she needed someone most. While he remains kind and polite, he becomes distant when a woman tries to get closer to him, though that just made him even more attractive to the bachelorettes unfortunately for him. It was when Ella turned 15 that her father opened his heart to another woman. Claudette Darlington was Ella's second stepmother. While Ella significantly recovered from the incident with Luciferia, she still has trust issues and keeps her distance. While she knows that Claudette was nice and meant no harm, the incident with Luciferia permanently damaged her, Claudette still hopes that she and Ella could bond properly as mother and daughter.