Cerule's Family and Confidants

Cerule's Family
Charbyss Oceana (チャービス・オセアナ, Chābisu Oseana)
Twisted from: King Triton from The Little Mermaid
The Serpent King and Cerule's father who is known for his fearsome size and power. He can summon strong whirlpools with his roar, though he rarely uses it unless there was danger. He is an overprotective father to his only child, at times he can be stern but other times he is a soft-hearted fellow who would let his daughter swim around his leviathan form when she was young. He is just unable to accept that she's growing up and would one day she would mark her own path but away from her parents' side.

Caeta Oceana (カルタ・オセアナ, Karuta Oseana)
Twisted from: Queen Athena from The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
The Serpent Queen and Cerule's mother who is known for her beautiful fins that shine like a rainbow and her pale golden scales that shimmer in the dark. It was said that she has a bewitching voice that can put anyone in a trance to those who hear it. She often has to remind her husband to let Cerule experience life without him interfering, the scene where the big scary Serpent King cowers when his wife gives him a scolding look is rather amusing to behold.

Cerule's Confidants