The DCA Staff

The staff of Diamond Crown Academy:

Citrouille (シトルイユ, Shitoruiyu)
Twisted from: The Fairy Godmother from Cinderella

Citrouille (シトルイユ, Shitoruiyu) Twisted from: The Fairy Godmother from Cinderella

Citrouille is the headmistress of Diamond Crown Academy. She is a sweet old fairy with a grandmotherly nature who built the academy to nurture the girls to be pure of heart yet strong and assertive against adversaries. She made a proposal with Dire Crowley, the headmaster of Night Raven College to have the students visit for a school festival. Crowley agreed to the idea of giving the students a small break and officially made a schedule for the academy to attend Diamond Crown Academy's one week festival. She possesses very powerful magic, she has the entire school grounds enchanted with protection magic to protect the students from malicious intent.

Relationships with the Night Raven College Staff:
Crowley and Citrouille actually knew each other in the past, he is always a gentleman to the old fairy and she would sometimes dote on him like a grandson. Although DCA isn't as famous as NRC and RSA, they are still known for their academics and the variety of studies for their students. Crowley respects and idolizes the academy and would sometimes wish the troublesome boys of NRC would follow their example.

Relationships with the Night Raven College Dorm Leaders:
She would get along with Idia the most as she would give him candy and would be at ease with him.

Malleus will recognize Citrouille since Lilia mentioned meeting her at some point. Citrouille remembers meeting Malleus when he was a wee lad. So, she is the only one out of them all who strikes a conversation. Reminiscing on how tiny he was and how he grew into such a lovely young man. Malleus will keep the old fairy company and would drop in hints that he was always left uninvited to events in the school.

Puchi (プチ, Puchi)

Puchi is a magical dog-like creature who serves as Diamond Crown Academy's guide and guardian

Puchi is a magical dog-like creature who serves as Diamond Crown Academy's guide and guardian. Despite his pastel and girly appearance, he can be quite stubborn and a bit rough too. The students like to pamper him on occasion. Puchi is a monster like Grim, but unlike Grim, he was made in a cauldron that resulted in his monster egg being created. His egg shell is displayed in the academy museum. He wields great magic that makes him a trojan horse because most of his opponents would let their guards down and underestimate his cuteness. He knows he's adorable and uses it to his advantage like getting the students to shower him with sweets and candy. He loves to sleep on the headmistress' lap in the afternoon and is very organized and well-mannered unless provoked. He also loves anything that's cute and he's not afraid to throw paws if someone tries to ridicule him for liking something, "girly".