Vidya's Family and Confidants

Vidya's Family
Faizan Nazari (ファイザナ・ナザリ)
Twisted from: The Sultan from Aladdin
Vidya's father and the Sultan of the Oasis Kingdom. He's a good ruler but a bit clueless about the untrustworthy people in his council. He is proud of his daughter for accomplishing her duties and would not hesitate to tell anyone about it, making it seem like Vidya is such a perfect child that it would sometimes make suitors think that he's telling them, "You must be on the same level as my daughter or you'll make our family look less perfect" though this was unintentional, Vidya finds it as an advantage to keep some suitors away. He loves to eat desserts and drink wine, he has a wine collection in his room. He'll always hear his daughter out and would often take her advice, Vidya takes this as an opportunity to get him away from corrupt people.

Vidya's Confidants
Rajin (ラジン)
Twisted from: Rajah from Aladdin
Vidya's personal retainer who is a tiger beastman, he has a strong physique with toned muscles. He is a quiet guy who rarely talks unless he's talking with the Nazari family or the other servants. Though people can always tell what he's thinking by the way his expression changes when he hears something, usually its a look of disinterest, but his glare is so menacing that suitors would back away and even stumble in fear. He often spars with Vidya but only to learn more sword techniques from her. Vidya chose him to work as her servant when he was being beaten by a noble's guard. He was an orphan with nowhere to go, he swears his life to be her eyes and ears when she isn't around the palace.

Alejandaro De Oro (アレハンダロ・デ・オロ)
Twisted from: Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove.

Alejandaro De Oro (アレハンダロ・デ・オロ)Twisted from: Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove

Alejandro De Oro is the son of a Marqués. (a term used for referring to nobles of Spanish and Portuguese-speaking countries) His father is a close mutual of the nobles from the Oasis Kingdom. He's a handsome playboy with charisma and always has a young lady or young man next to his side. Alejandro is a close mutual of Vidya and would always go to banquets to see some poor guy's pride get hurt. Unlike Vidya who doesn't mind temporarily leaving the pampered lifestyle, Alejandro can't live without his riches and expensive belongings.