School Events

The Freshmen Welcoming Ceremony
As the name implies, it is a ceremony to welcome the new students to Diamond Crown Academy. During the ceremony, the dorm tenants have to wear their coronation robes. But only the dorm leaders go to the throne chamber while the tenants have to make sure the welcoming party goes smoothly.

🍎 Pommeneige:
The Pommeneige dorm prepares a nice warm meal such as potato and sausage stew, apple dumplings, gooseberry pie and apple cider. These dishes are essential to serve because of the princess who served the seven dwarfs the same dish as a sign of gratitude. So the students eat the meal along with the dwarfs who make them selves comfortable at the dinner table, chatting with the students and sometimes playing around. After eating, the students gather outside and they watch the dwarfs sing and dance. Sometimes the students will be tempted to join in and sing along. Then they share stories about anything they could think of before the day ends.

👠 Glastanzerin:
The Glastanzerin dorm gathers the tenants to the large dining hall where there's tea and small cakes to be eaten while they make small talk. The cakes are decorated with fruits coated with nappage glaze. Afterwards, they are lead to a ballroom where the golden statues of noblemen come to life when the clock strikes 8 pm. The students then dance with the statues or just stand around and chat. The ball ends at midnight where the statues go back to their original positions and become inanimate. once again.

☕️ Futterwacken:
The Futterwacken dorm will hold a chaotic tea party. They bring out the chocolate fountain that is built with several spouts that are shaped like teapots. The fountain produces about five different syrup flavors, strawberry, chocolate, cream, caramel, and maple syrup. The food they serve is a variety of tarts, waffles and cupcakes that can be decorated using several sprinkles and candies near the fountain. There's also non-dessert dishes served like scotch dodo egg, mushroom stew and tiny-to-large-sandwiches. The drinks are pink lemonade and minty earl gray tea. The teapots dance to the tune of the flowers as they sing, "All in the Golden Afternoon", where even the shrubs and trees would sway to the tune. The flowers take this chance to leave their pots and dance around the students and sometimes stand on the student's head.

💤 Rosadormienti:
For Rosadormienti, the fairies of the dorm would come out and dance about in the air and give minor blessings to the newcomers that last throughout the school year. The blessings can range from luck to protective spells to even small gifts that carry mysterious properties. The students then hold acapella shows where they sing popular songs that have the students joining in too. The dorm isn't too extravagant with the welcoming ceremony but they have fun nonetheless. When the students are asleep, the flowers release glittering pollen that gives them pleasant dreams and help them relax.

🐠 Coquille:
The sea creatures and students of the Coquille dorm would attend a musical performance that the upperclassmen would prepare with the dorm leader at the center stage. They do synchronized swimming alongside other sea creatures, they finish it off with the crystal on the roof shining bright. After the performance, the freshmen students have to show their musical capabilities by doing an idol performance of their song of choice. They can perform solo or with a group if they wish. Then afterwards is the tour of the dorm where they show them their dorm rooms as well as a special visit to the Pearl Salon.

📚 Chateau Beastiale:
The Chateau Beastiale dorm will of course hold a grand feast courtesy of Gustove and his floating plates accompanied by a singing chandelier. The song, "Be Our Guest", is a song that has been considered a tradition for the furniture to sing. The dishes are a variety of french cuisine and desserts for the students to enjoy. After the magnificent dinner, the students are allowed to roam about and get acquainted with one another. The freshmen are surprised that they get their own talking wardrobe, the wardrobes spend the first hour talking about what style would the student prefer so that they may do their duty to utmost perfection.

🕌 Magiaoasis:
The Magiaoasis dorm would hold their welcoming feast at the dorm's large garden area where the flamingos, peacocks and parrots would fly about and do whatever they please, occasionally a parrot or two would fly close to the students to ask for a small snack before flying off. The feast has a large spread of Middle Eastern cuisine such as, manakeesh, shawarma, baklava, and zainab fingers, with coffee and limon ou nana as refreshments. The feast isn't too extravagant but the calming atmosphere of the sunset with the sounds of chirping birds makes it feel like home.

🐉 Dragonstone:
In the case of the Dragonstone dorm, there is a welcoming parade done by the dragons of the dorm, they dance and throw a golden ball around like some sort of game. The climax of the parade is when the ball is thrown high up and it explodes into a bright array of fireworks. After that, the students eat in the dining hall with the dorm leader giving a welcoming speech. The dinner isn't filled with dancing or anything, it's more of lively chatter that paints the image of a large family gathering. There's chinese hotpot, dumplings, peking duck, chow mein and wontons as the main course. Chinese snowflake cake, sticky rice cake, accompanied with complimentary fortune cookies for dessert.

🍃 Sagamore:
The Sagamore dorm is more of a less grand impression but it involves students given the reminder of the harmony with the land and it's gifts. The saying, take only what you need and nothing more. There is a table filled with plenty of food such as, roasted turnips and winter squash, turkey with berry-mint sauce, and chia pudding with berries and amaranth for dessert. But they don't eat yet, they have to wait for the dorm leader to hunt one bison for the bison pot roast. The dorm leader goes to hunt for a bison but there is a strict rule that the dorm leader follows if she hunts for a bison, do not kill a female or a baby bison, and the leader of the herd must be left alone. Only hunt a male that isn't a leader, the bisons in this world have certain features that determine the leader such as large horns and a magical rune that symbolizes leader on it's body. When the dorm leader returns with a bison, the students the have the freshmen help with the preparation of cooking the bison pot roast. From there, the dorm leader gives thanks to the blessings of the earth and they tell stories while they eat.

🐸 Lagniappe:
The Lagniappe dorm will always start with a jazz band playing classic jazz music or jazz covers. There's dancing and singing in the dorm, the fireflies circle around the boat as the students party.  Of course there's going to be food! The famous Gumbo made by the historical figure is to die for, beignets, jambalaya and king cake. Every dish made has to be followed accordingly to the recipes of the princess and the way she did it. Afterwards, the fireflies disperse and put on a light show for them. The animals in the swamp emerge as if to welcome the new students to the dorm. The frogs jump aboard the boat and stick close to the students as if they want to watch the show with them, this is a normal occurrence so the students are reminded to keep in mind of the frogs.

💐 Spring Events 💐
Horse Parade Event: An event for those who participate in the derby and horse shows. The students dress up their horses with a flag of their dorm and dress up in royal derby attire for the parade.

Royal Tea Event: A huge tea party that is dedicated to the historical figures. It is held in the school's garden where everyone dresses up in preppy style dresses and enjoy tea and sweets.

☀️ Summer Events ☀️
Crystal Beach Party: A summer holiday where students gather near the beach to enjoy the summer activities.

🍁 Fall Events 🍁
Masquerade Ball Event: A ball held in the fall season where students dress up in unique themes and wear matching masks.

Dragonfall Festival Event: A festival that is similar to a Chinese New Year, except it isn't held on the start of a new year. It is held at the end of fall where the land goes into hibernation in order to give way to a new spring.

❄️ Winter Events ❄️
Crystal Gala Event: An event that celebrates the glittering snow. The snow fairies come out and dance amongst the snowflakes.