Evonie Apfel

Evonie Apfel

Evonie Apfel (エボニー・アフェル, Ebonī Aferu) is the dorm leader of Pommeneige

Evonie Apfel (エボニー・アフェル, Ebonī Aferu) is the dorm leader of Pommeneige. She is hard working young woman who will do everything in her power to help others. But doesn't have many mutuals due to the fact that she's almost always aware of people's true intentions.

History
Evonie was born to an unnamed woman who was slowly succumbing to illness and the mother knew that she would be unable to survive to raise Evonie. She managed to contact Rote and Schnee Apfel, a male couple who agreed to raise Evonie after the mother's passing. After Evonie's birth and the mother's death, Rote and Schnee adopted her and the family lived peacefully in the Town of Orchard Fields.

At some point during her childhood, the children of the town would harass a young outcast. Evonie befriended them, hoping that this would cause the other children would stop harassing them. Unfortunately, this only made things worse, as the children would continue to harass them whenever Evonie wasn't present, and they would likely taunt them about how Evonie wasn't there to protect them. This eventually lead to the outcast having to move away. When Evonie attempted to say goodbye, the outcasted friend snapped at her and blamed her for their horrible life.

This memory haunts Evonie to this very day, making her believe that being the fairest is nothing but a burden that could drive away the people she cares about.

Personality
A hardworking and mature young woman, Evonie will do what it takes to get work done, even if that means messing up her appearance. Despite being placed into a dorm that represents innocence, Evonie is well aware of ill intentions and catches onto people's lies quickly. So she takes a bit longer to actually trust someone until she is sure that they don't have any shady schemes. She is said to be very scary when angered and is shown to have a hatred for boys who make misogynistic jokes about her being a damsel.

Appearance
Evonie is a tall young woman in her late-teens. She has pale skin, aquamarine green eyes, and long wavy black hair with a royal blue tint. While her hairstyle changes depending on the outfit she appears in, her hair is commonly seen in a wavy side ponytail.

2020 School Uniform