Evonie's Family and Confidants

Evonie's Family
Rote Apfel - Evonie's foster father who runs the animal sanctuary, he has a rather large muscular build but he is gentle with handling animals. He is very efficient since he has read books on how to make easy home fixes, he's taught Evonie what he knows too. A loving father who dotes on his daughter, intimidates any man who tries to flirt with her. Despite his rather large build, he is the softer parent always gushing how cute his little girl is and has a photo album of her baby pictures. He was the one who made the decision to adopt Evonie from her birth mother because they were acquaintances.

Schnee Apfel (シュニー・アフェル, Shunī Aferu)
Twisted from: Snow White from Snow-White and Rose-Red

Rote's husband who, despite his slender physique, he is very strong and agile, he works as a park ranger

Rote's husband who, despite his slender physique, he is very strong and agile, he works as a park ranger. He is a bit strict but he does it for the sake of making sure his daughter knows how to obey the rules and stay out of trouble. He bakes the best apple desserts, according to Evonie. She was also taught how to defend herself by Schnee, and his lessons are tough! Not as tough as Actius' gym lessons but it's enough for her to be able to unarm someone with a weapon.

Evonie's Confidants