A PART-TIME JOB (Part 3)

Start bij het begin

Since kinder garden? I know tons of people since kinder garden. Oh wait! this is a challenge! I need to find out who gave this to me, this person knows me so well, I love challenges! :) I better give something to him/her in return.

I kept the blades in my bag so no one will see them, I closed the locker door and started to find the person who gave me this awesome gift. :)

...........................................................................................................

Butch's POV: 

I saw Buttercup's face with shock and happiness she took one of the rollerblades and examined it. I know in her mind she is jumping for joy. I love it when I see BC is in a very happy mood, she acts like a girly girl.

She has kept her rollerblades in her bag, closed her locker door and is.........COMING IN MY WAY!

I have to hide fast!

I looked around but I couldn't find anywhere to hide, so I just did what I always do to avoid someone who is onto me...

................................................................................................

Buttercup's POV:

I was walking down the hall when I saw someone who looks a lot like Butch behind the locker, I ran at the end of the hallway but couldn't see anyone with spiky jet black hair. Other than a few couples making out by the lockers. Yuck! Don't they have anything else to do?

I walked down the hallway to find the most generous person who gave me a pair of rollerblades as a gift. :) There I saw Robin and ran to her to ask her whether she is the one.

.................................................................................

Butch's POV:

I was floating upwards and lying with my back facing the ceiling. I saw Buttercup looking everywhere to find me and I'm sure she will not find me up here. She looked at the snappy couples making out by the lockers and made a disgusting face. She is so cute when she makes that face. :)

She started walking down the hall and then ran. I quietly followed her without her noticing me. She ran to that Synder girl and asked her. I was hearing the conversation with my superhearing.

Buttercup: Hey Robin.

Robin: Hey BC

Buttercup: Have you bought rollerblades recently?

Robin: No, Why?

Buttercup: Are you sure?

Robin: Yeah, why are you asking? Besides I don't like rollerblading you know it's not my thing.

Buttercup nods, says bye to that Synder girl and then again ran through the halls with me following her casually so, no one thinks I'm suspicious.

................................................................................................

Buttercup's POV:

So, Robin isn't the one who bought those rollerblades, because her face was in utter confusion. I asked many other of my old friends and classmates but all of them were confused. So, they were not the ones.

I always feel like someone is watching me or following where ever I go, but when I turn around no one was there. Weird. Everyone was just minding their own business.

Now the only people to ask are my sisters, Mitch and.......the ruffs. Yeah, you heard me the ruffs. But I don't think they will give me any gifts other than Butch. But, he already has a girlfriend why would he give me any gifts? Other than some gifts he gave me in the past. They were nice but crappy and Butch can never give me any rollerblades.