25- Cassian

Of course Aelin was making a prank out of getting kidnapped by the Spring court. I kinda felt bad for Feyre though. She has been so worried about Aelin in the spring court. We all assure her that Ae can handle herself. I half expect her to go and get her.

"LET ME GO RHYSAND" i hear feyre yell from downstairs.

Blessed cauldron not again. I drag my ass downstairs. I see feyre becoming unhinged as rhys tries to calm her down.

"I HAVE TO HELP HER. IT IS MY FAULT" she screams at him. She looks at me "CASS COME WITH ME. WE COULD GET HER TOGETHER. DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR SISTER?"

I shrug "she will be fine"

"See? She will be fine" mirrors rhys.

"DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT HER? SHE HAS BEEN GONE FOR THREE DAYS AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE JACK SHIT TO SEE IF SHE IS EVEN ALIVE" she yells accusingly "SHE IS YOUR SISTER AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE. WHAT IF SHE WAS TAKEN BACK TO ENDOVIER? WOULD YOU CARE THEN?" she yells but as soon as she says it her face falls. "I am so sorry. I shouldn't've said that" she begins.

"She is just playing a joke on you" says rhys quietly. "She wanted to play a joke. She is in the summer court with her friends. She left the spring court after giving tamlin a years worth of Faebane. He is trapped in his wolf form. She will be back tomorrow" he turns on his heel and walks away.

"Wait rhys i am sorry" she begins.

"Leave him" i tell her. "And we do care about Aelin. You have no idea how much. And if she was in any real danger. We would be there in a heartbeat. Just like we would for you" i start walking away.

"Wait Cass where are you going?" she asks.

"To make sure my sister is ok" i say and leave.

"Im sorry" i hear feyre say brokenly.

I launch myself into the sky and start flying towards the summer court. I know she is ok but i just need to be sure. Just need to be sure.

I fly over adriata. I just need to see that she is at her friends house. I fly down and land next to audras' house. I look in the window and see a blond female with her back to me and audra laughing. I watch my sister and her friend for a while until there is a tap on my shoulder. I spin and snarl at the male i see.

"Aborynn hamel" i growl. "What are you doing here?"

"I just thought you would want to know where your sister is?" he says.

"She is right there" i say and point into the house.

"Really?" he says. "Why don't you take another look Cassian?"

I turn and see no one in the house. The house is empty. Mind games. I spin back to aborynn.

"What have you done with my sister?" i snarl "let her go"

"Ok" he replies and snaps his fingers.

Ae appears and falls into his arms. Unconscious.