23- Aelin

I snort up water as Feryre tells me a story about cassian flying into a bloody tree. I roll onto my back cracking up with laughter. I see feyre trying not to do the same. Cass walks in the room.

"What are you guys laughing at?" he asks.

Feyre breaks down into laughter.

"I don't know cass" i say between laughter "but have you run into any trees lately?"

His head snaps to Feyre. He runs at us and feyre winnows us away. We find ourselves in the forest around velaris. We hear Cass roar in the distance and we start laughing our asses off. We see Cass launch into the sky to try and find us. Feyre summons her wings and she covers us so we blend in. i use my fire to make some light under the wings.

"So" she asks. "Wadya wanna do today?"

"Well i was thinking we could do some training. Then lunch. Then we could walk around velaris. Then get black out drunk?" i suggest

She claps her hands together "love it"

We both laugh and feyre retracts her wings. I stand and stretch.

"Ok do ten laps around velaris while i chase you while i am on fire" i suggest.

"Wait what?!" she says shcocksed

"Three. Two" i begin and she starts sprinting. "One"

I light myself on fire and i run after her. She eventually gets out of my line of sight and i run faster. I hear a arrow being notched and feyres voice. I run in that direction.

When i get there i see feyre standing off against lucien and a handful of Spring court gaurds.

"Leave lucien" she orders.

"Please come home feyre" says lucien "i know Tamlin over reacted. He feels really bad"

"I am home" she says.

"Please feyre" begs Lucien and he goes to touch her. Winnow her away.

Just before they make skin to skin contact i push feyre out of the way. He makes skin to skin contact with me and we winnow away to the spring court. Well shit. We appear in the spring court at the dinner table.

"Well this weird" i mutter to myself. I then look up at everyone. "Well ima go now. But lu lu" i say and look at Lucien "don't touch a female without permission"

I walk towards the door when Tamlin blocks my path in his animal form. I bend my knees and make an aww what a cute baby panda face.

"Awwwwww what a cute doggie" i say and pat him on the head.

He seems shocked for a second before he tries and snaps my hand of. I punch him in the nose.

"That is not very polite" i tut him. "I am a quest after all. But you don't seem to be very kind to the Females in your company so why would i expect anything different? Luckily i have little to no respect for you so i am more than happy to burn you from the inside out" i say with a smile. "So either move. Or be moved. Your choice"

Someone grabs my shoulder and spins me. They then blow a white power in my face. Faebane. I cough and gasp dramatically. I fall to my knees, dragging tamlin down with me. I then knee him in the nose.

"Yea faebane never really did anything for me" i explain over tamlins body. "Its just like sherbert"