8.

If only he said those "kind" words to you when you were dying out of anxiety and not from blood loss.

He should have said that earlier, when you needed that.
___

An awful taste in your mouth, your tongue slightly moved, discovering the layer of dirt on your teeth, because you weren't able to wash them as you did on your routine. Of course, you're fucking kidnapped, how could you wash your teeth if you aren't able to move?

Well let's be real, that's reality, being kidnapped in Hollywood movies looks like something sexy and attractive, but it's not once you get a taste of reality.

Nevermind the disgusting taste, but your mouth felt really dry, which signified to you, that you're body was seriously dehydrated.

You licked your dry lips in hope of rehydrating them even for a slightest bit.

Your heavy eyelids opened, your gaze shortly followed your wounded thigh, as you were met with a little gratitude.

"Atleast they didn't remove the knife" you thought

"What are you smiling at?"

Namjoon asked with a concern and seriousness

It took you a long moment to answer, and soonely you completely realised one thing.

"...I...I think I'm going crazy..."

You ironically smiled, there was not a slightest glimpse of true happiness, but covered in a total sadness and devastation. You were slowly breaking down, going more crazy and crazy at each second.

The whole scene hurt both of you. Namjoon was really scared that you will loose your sanity and sadly that was slowly happening for you. He didn't want to believe that such a newbie like you, has to go through such bitter and scary experience

Your subconscious was aware that you're not okay aswell, and it was sending you huge alarms like "Soel, you probably need help".

You were aware of that but as if something else was controlling your emotions, speech and moves..

"Soel, please don't go psycho" You were repeating that to yourself numerous times..
___

You know, that day..or even days were going so slowly in this room. There was no glimpse of natural light, so you couldn't tell what time and what day it was.

A true punishment cell.
___

A hit of cold water to your face - woke you up, as you were quietly sleeping for the past few hours before.

You gasped for air as a transparent plastic bowl was put to your lips full of another batch of water. The water was forcefully flowing into your mouth as you tried to gulp as much as possible. As soon as you started coughing, because some water got into your lungs, the plastic bowl left your lips.

Following after, a silky voice of the same person appeared in your right ear, his lips slightly pressing against your ear lobe as he spoke.

"Now, you see this one.?"

He showed you a black handgun, slightly fidgeting it in all sides to provide you a good look at all of it's curves and formes. His hot breath caressing your skin.

"This is a standart handgun. L2D with 9mm ammo, in other words, an upgraded Glock 19... as you see it's a little bit extra on it's looks, but still does a great job.:

He visibly smirked, an anticipation was vibrant in the way he spoke,  as if waiting for something glorious to happen.

"Now.. I will release your hands, so you could be more comfortable in your seat-"